This stuff really works

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Sep 29, 2011

53 years old and still wanting to please my partner. I started taking this product about a year ago and my libido is back to where it was in my early 30's. I recommended this to a friend and he says it has changed his life.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3124985 on Dec 13, 2012

Helps enormously with my multiple sclerosis-related fatigue. I'm able to function normally during the daytime with 1 tablet each morning- more would make me hyperactive during the evening. But this is really great product!

Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer3061026 on Mar 15, 2010

I've been using this in conjunction with Maca Magic for about a month. I am going to reorder both items and give it another month before deciding whether to continue it or not. I think there is a slight improvement in libido.

活動的になったような感じ。Translation:Feels like being more active

Posted by Reviewer3224024 on Mar 17, 2010

疲れが溜まってるのか最近気力が衰えてきたようだったのがこれを飲み始めてから気力が充実してきた感じです。体の疲れの方もずいぶん軽減した感じがします。 Translation: I wasn't energetic lately because I have been too tired. However after taking this product, I gain much more energy and also feel my tiredness has been reduced.

my boyfriend says it works

Posted by 4638742078233316198 on Jun 02, 2015

My boyfriend had issues in the bedroom but this change his life and it works. You won't be disappointed!

no effect for me

Posted by Reviewer1800309 on Dec 27, 2012

Took 2 tablets daily for 2 weeks. No increase in general energy or lido. Will not buy again. I am unsure if epimedium is not an effective herb for me, or if this is not a quality preparation of the herb. One star just reflects my own experience. Try if you want to, but consider alternatives.

Great product

Posted by 5659237816406420462 on Aug 22, 2014

Great product works good. Just not happy with the price. Was charged another 25 dollars for customs charges. Was not expecting the customs charges to be so high.

great

Posted by 4757987440569772109 on Apr 21, 2016

It works for me

Great

Posted by 4675892389724614049 on Apr 07, 2015

It working great to increase NO for my workout

Good Kidney Yin fortifier

Posted by 5190448674344264444 on Apr 22, 2015

Reduces pain in joints and muscles, aid blood chi and kidney yin

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »