Source Naturals, Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium), 1,000 mg, 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

This stuff really works

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Sep 29, 2011

53 years old and still wanting to please my partner. I started taking this product about a year ago and my libido is back to where it was in my early 30's. I recommended this to a friend and he says it has changed his life.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3124985 on Dec 13, 2012

Helps enormously with my multiple sclerosis-related fatigue. I'm able to function normally during the daytime with 1 tablet each morning- more would make me hyperactive during the evening. But this is really great product!

活動的になったような感じ。Translation:Feels like being more active

Posted by Reviewer3224024 on Mar 17, 2010

疲れが溜まってるのか最近気力が衰えてきたようだったのがこれを飲み始めてから気力が充実してきた感じです。体の疲れの方もずいぶん軽減した感じがします。 Translation: I wasn't energetic lately because I have been too tired. However after taking this product, I gain much more energy and also feel my tiredness has been reduced.

no effect for me

Posted by Reviewer1800309 on Dec 27, 2012

Took 2 tablets daily for 2 weeks. No increase in general energy or lido. Will not buy again. I am unsure if epimedium is not an effective herb for me, or if this is not a quality preparation of the herb. One star just reflects my own experience. Try if you want to, but consider alternatives.

Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer3061026 on Mar 15, 2010

I've been using this in conjunction with Maca Magic for about a month. I am going to reorder both items and give it another month before deciding whether to continue it or not. I think there is a slight improvement in libido.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »