Highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer2943679 on Apr 16, 2008

I started taking this several years ago and haven't been bothered with any hot flashes plus some of my other menopause symptoms disappeared. A really good product! I recommend this to all my friends!

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2414853 on Jun 19, 2008

As a person who was "attacked" by menopause earlier than expected, my Dr. was hesitant to do HRT, so my choices were to either suffer hot flashes almost every hour or find something myself. I was told about this product by a co-worker and it is wonderful, absolutely wonderful. I went from one an hour to three a day. While I'm sure everyone will react differently due to factors such as age, diet, exercise, other health issues, it certainly can't hurt to try this product.

Secretary

Posted by Reviewer1826036 on Apr 29, 2008

I love this product. I have gotten two other women in my church using it. The only thing I wanted to mention is that in the last order BEFORE this one, I have noticed alot of broken pills. I tried to use one, but it scratched my throat too bad, so I have to throw them away. This is the first time I have received so many broken ones.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on May 16, 2009

Seems to help with hot flashes.

Really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2160928 on Jul 16, 2009

I've taken this in the past and it stopped my hot flashes overnight. As my hormones changed I found it wasn't as effective, so I tried other products that worked so so. Now, 2 years later, I decided to go back to Hot Flash and again it's basically stopped all hot flashes. I have my life back---for now---but, of all the products I've tried this has worked the best.

Hot Flashes Under Control!

Posted by Reviewer2846017 on Sep 08, 2009

How awesome to try a product that actually works! I found the website and product by word of mouth and I was hesitant to waste more money. But I am so very pleased!! Don't like the taste but so what - it works!

It works inadvertently

Posted by Reviewer3064199 on Aug 15, 2010

I only noticed how effective it was once I ran out of it and my symptons started coming back !!! Very handy size also.

Can't Live Without Them!

Posted by Reviewer1731332 on Feb 03, 2011

I've been trying to get off my estrogen tablets for five(5) years. Thanks to Hot Flash, I finally gave them up for good. Hot Flash has not completely taken away my hot flashes but they are now bearable and much less frequent. I honestly don't know what I would do without them. I have no side effects from them. I take them twice a day instead of the recommended three times a day and I'm doing just fine.

Good !

Posted by Reviewer2516278 on Jul 04, 2011

Seems to help me when I take them daily

Fantastic

Posted by 5548259224201350520 on Dec 12, 2015

I use it now for a few weeks and it sent all the way to Europe no problem! Here it is twice as much.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »