Source Naturals, Huperzine A, 100 mcg, 120 Tablets

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2311458 From Wisconsin on Nov 11, 2013

I really think this product is helpful. I just feel better when I'm taking it.

2 in 1 REVIEW / HUPERZINE A 100 MCG AND VINPOCETINE 10 MG FROM SOURCE NATURALS

Posted by adnangrebovic From Bosnia and Herzegovina on Mar 10, 2014

Since I've got into law school, I've been searching for "wonder drug" for studying because I do not like law so so much :) I've tried rhodiola that gave me pretty good results, but I've had "unwanted effect" with it (it boosts male libido too much, and I'm in my 20's so you'we got the "bigger picture") After that I've bought 2 bottles of Jarrow's Neuro Optimizer and I was so disappointed with it (read my review). VINPOCETINE/HUPERZINE A was my last shot; my last resort; my last everything of getting a little bit "sharper" studying skills. Since they are both some kind of inhibitors/blockers, I've started from small dosage (half a tablet of both daily). It cleared my mind, it gave me sharpness and "will to study". My mind is clear like in the day of exam (students will know) JUST ONE MORE TIME!!! ESTIMATE YOUR OPTIMAL DOSAGE, IT CAN BE DIVIDED, OR IT CAN BE FULL DOSE (4 per day) ALL THE BEST.