Huperzine A - Worth It's Weight in Gold

Posted by Reviewer1059045 on Jan 09, 2009

The product does what it says. Keep in mind this used to be a prescription medication to effectively treat Alzheimers patients in the early stages of their disease. Independent clinical studies statistically prove out the positive and beneficial effects of this suppliment.

memory

Posted by Reviewer1864792 on Mar 17, 2010

I went from a babbling idiot to speaking whole sentences and remembering a whole lot more than I was a month ago. This product is OUTRAGOUS for the memory that menapause steals!! Huge difference.

Huperzine A--Recommendation

Posted by Reviewer1048093 on Jul 10, 2009

This was recommended by a physician specializing in memory function as we age. He said it helps as well as any of the drugs developed so far for this purpose. It has helped!

Like this one

Posted by diyhealthhunter on Jun 11, 2010

Have been studying for LSAT and have tons of supps I have been dabbling with attempting to figure out which ones are most effective changing doses, few days off to get time in between to allow for any possible residual effects to wear off etc...I can say that this one right here has def. enabled me to maintain a great deal of clarity/focus. I can't say that I am noticing it as a purely "memory" based experience but has an overall positive impact on how my mind performs. I say it is worth a shot, it is def. one of the few on my list of supps. I would not want to be without.

Good way to improve memory

Posted by 5502472147184771561 on Aug 15, 2012

I used this before my exams and it really worked, but at the beginning it gave me some headaches. So I definitely recommend taking a low dose(half pill)

Aided my memory

Posted by Reviewer2253579 on Apr 10, 2008

This product did in fact improve my memory, I believe. It's not often that I remember things that my girlfriend doesn't, and that happened several times as I took this. Now, this may be in my head, but this may have affected my speech, so I stopped taking it. Again, I can't confirm this.

what dreams are made of

Posted by gypsyjuju on Nov 05, 2012

Take this at night before you go to sleep and you;ll be surprised at how your dreams light up!

Huperzine

Posted by Reviewer3320102 on Jan 03, 2008

My husband and I both feel we have sharper thinking now and some memory improvement...probably need to give the herb a little more time for a better appraisal

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer3197343 on Mar 25, 2008

I haven't been taking this long enough to notice a difference. I was taking it along with my Gingko Biloba. The pills are small and easy to swallow.

helps with focus