Source Naturals, Hyaluronic Acid, 100 mg, 30 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 24, 2012

Because it has almost the same ingredients as Doctor's Best, I am trying to compare these two products. I have started my journey with Doctor's Best hyaluronic acid and then immediately I have felt an improvement, so now when my joints and skin is way more hydrated than it was some time ago it is very hard to compare these products. But I guess Doctor's Best could be even better, so I have ordered it again. But I also could not complain of this. I think I will be changing in future from one to the other, because they both have good prices and are similar. I have tried hyaluronic acid single by itself and noticed practically no changes. I guess we should consume hyaluronic together with chondroitin and so on. And one more thing: these tablets are big and have odor similar to peppermint or mint. It is not bothering me, but I thought you should know in case you don't like it.

It's working!

Posted by sharontotman on Jul 25, 2008

I've been using this faithfully for 6 weeks and see a real change with decrease in pain and increase in mobility with hip joint and lower back - I'm really happy about the relief - it has been a long hard fight to find something - finally - that works! Sharon, N. Co. San Diego

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1877813 on Aug 14, 2008

I got these to add to my current joint relieving program. I don't know that I have taken these long enough to give a good review, but I think my skin is a little less dry--another benefit of hyaluronic acid.

Skin looks great

Posted by Reviewer3135087 on Jun 10, 2009

This is one product with which I can actually see a difference in my skin. I would not be without it. It is much less expensive than a competitive product and has the same BioCell Collagen II.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1122308 on Jun 05, 2011

I have been using this for sometime. It has really help my joints, plus my eyes. I am 69 yrs old

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »