Good product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 24, 2012

Because it has almost the same ingredients as Doctor's Best, I am trying to compare these two products. I have started my journey with Doctor's Best hyaluronic acid and then immediately I have felt an improvement, so now when my joints and skin is way more hydrated than it was some time ago it is very hard to compare these products. But I guess Doctor's Best could be even better, so I have ordered it again. But I also could not complain of this. I think I will be changing in future from one to the other, because they both have good prices and are similar. I have tried hyaluronic acid single by itself and noticed practically no changes. I guess we should consume hyaluronic together with chondroitin and so on. And one more thing: these tablets are big and have odor similar to peppermint or mint. It is not bothering me, but I thought you should know in case you don't like it.

It's working!

Posted by sharontotman on Jul 25, 2008

I've been using this faithfully for 6 weeks and see a real change with decrease in pain and increase in mobility with hip joint and lower back - I'm really happy about the relief - it has been a long hard fight to find something - finally - that works! Sharon, N. Co. San Diego

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1122308 on Jun 05, 2011

I have been using this for sometime. It has really help my joints, plus my eyes. I am 69 yrs old

Skin looks great

Posted by Reviewer3135087 on Jun 10, 2009

This is one product with which I can actually see a difference in my skin. I would not be without it. It is much less expensive than a competitive product and has the same BioCell Collagen II.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1877813 on Aug 14, 2008

I got these to add to my current joint relieving program. I don't know that I have taken these long enough to give a good review, but I think my skin is a little less dry--another benefit of hyaluronic acid.

This is good for your facial skin

Posted by Reviewer2266459 on Jan 11, 2008

This is a nice product... It does help keep it soft, hydrated and toned and I do notice a difference in my complexion if I forget to take it.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2470806 on Aug 23, 2010

great for skin combined with collagen c0

Hy Acid

Posted by Reviewer1260047 on Oct 05, 2008

Less painful arthritis.

youthful skin pill

Posted by Reviewer1382850 on Nov 21, 2007

I have heard that hyaluronic acid is good for the skin, moisturizes from within.

Good for joints and skin

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Mar 02, 2015

I use this both to help with arthritis and anti-aging. It's a mainstay in my anti-aging cabinet as it helps keep wrinkles at bay too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »