a great find

Posted by Reviewer1716586 on Mar 23, 2010

I ordered this supplement for my mother , who has liver cancer,& also cirrhosis , caused by years of undiagnosed Hepatitis C . The IP6 hs given her back tremendous energy. We will see how her bloodwork goes in 2 weeks, & are very hopeul. So far, we do recommenend IP6 to cancer patients for increased vitality.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1938016 on Mar 09, 2012

I purchased this for it's cancer fighting properties for I am on the verge of lymphoma. It's helping, the pain in my lymph nodes is not as long lasting as they were before.

detox iron

Posted by Reviewer1549191 on May 08, 2010

From Europe Helps to detox iron. High iron-bloodlevel especaly Fe2+ is asociatet with some cancers and increases bad bakteria in the body. Another why to detox iron are blood-donations, but i am not allowed to do that, because of an bakterail-infection long ago. It should be taken on an empty stomach and then wait up to 3 hour (i manage only 1 hour). It also detoxes zinc and calcium .. so i take one day IP-6, the other day zinc and calcium. I also add B-Vitamins espetialy B12 (and Folic-Acid) to keep the red blood zell-count up.

Bought this for my older dog

Posted by Reviewer1608922 on Aug 14, 2009

We were very happy with this. Our dog has hermangosarcoma and we used this with the IP-6 and the omega 3's as a supplement to the other protocols we are doing for our dog and were happy with the results. We always use human grade for our animals. I would suggest taking a SOD or other trans factor to make this work most effectively for you.

Ip6

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Mar 13, 2012

Found this too chemical like with side effects. But for some with cancer seem to find it usefull. Most Source naturals products i find to be very good value for money.This is the first one that was not to my liking.

Keeps Iron Levels Low

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 01, 2012

A great natural iron chelator, to keep healthy blood levels after menopause.

Possible Cancer Preventative

Posted by Reviewer2198829 on Mar 10, 2012

Recently saw this product on Dr. Oz show as a cancer preventative. As both parents and brother were diagnosed with cancer, I decided to try this product. Small cost compared to health risk.

good

Posted by Reviewer2106017 on Nov 09, 2011

good

IP-6 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1794424 on Jan 23, 2011

Very good value for money and would recommend iHerb as a good Company. Word of caution for buyers in the United Kingdom. Royal Mail charge International Handling Fee plus VAT on products when delivering the parcel.

very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

very good quality at a great price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »