Source Naturals, IP-6, 800 mg, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

a great find

Posted by Reviewer1716586 on Mar 23, 2010

I ordered this supplement for my mother , who has liver cancer,& also cirrhosis , caused by years of undiagnosed Hepatitis C . The IP6 hs given her back tremendous energy. We will see how her bloodwork goes in 2 weeks, & are very hopeul. So far, we do recommenend IP6 to cancer patients for increased vitality.

detox iron

Posted by Reviewer1549191 on May 08, 2010

From Europe Helps to detox iron. High iron-bloodlevel especaly Fe2+ is asociatet with some cancers and increases bad bakteria in the body. Another why to detox iron are blood-donations, but i am not allowed to do that, because of an bakterail-infection long ago. It should be taken on an empty stomach and then wait up to 3 hour (i manage only 1 hour). It also detoxes zinc and calcium .. so i take one day IP-6, the other day zinc and calcium. I also add B-Vitamins espetialy B12 (and Folic-Acid) to keep the red blood zell-count up.

Ip6

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Mar 13, 2012

Found this too chemical like with side effects. But for some with cancer seem to find it usefull. Most Source naturals products i find to be very good value for money.This is the first one that was not to my liking.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1938016 on Mar 09, 2012

I purchased this for it's cancer fighting properties for I am on the verge of lymphoma. It's helping, the pain in my lymph nodes is not as long lasting as they were before.

Bought this for my older dog

Posted by Reviewer1608922 on Aug 14, 2009

We were very happy with this. Our dog has hermangosarcoma and we used this with the IP-6 and the omega 3's as a supplement to the other protocols we are doing for our dog and were happy with the results. We always use human grade for our animals. I would suggest taking a SOD or other trans factor to make this work most effectively for you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »