Source Naturals, IP-6, Inositol Hexaphosphate Powder, 14.11 oz (400 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

IP-6 powder

Posted by Reviewer1545060 on Mar 02, 2008

I have been taking this powder at high doses now for a long time. It is a bit gritty and doesn't taste well but I off set that by adding some stevia. Specially when taking it in high doses as recommended by my doctor it saves a lot of money. It helps with sleep and whenever I slack off my cholesterol numbers go up. I have been very happy with it.

For IRON Reduction

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on Dec 27, 2010

I take IP-6 to reduce the iron in my body. Iron is a highly oxidative element. If you're not anemic, then you should be taking IP-6 for a better and longer life.

Source Naturals Sources from JAPAN!!!

Posted by Reviewer2453037 on Apr 16, 2010

I've always purchased Jarrow IP6 powder because they say on the label that it comes from Japan which is important. When Jarrow discontinued their IP6 powder due to slow sales of the item (this what Jarrow told me when I called), I called Source Naturals and they told me that they too get their IP6 from Japan. They should write it on their label or iherb should include that info in their description as it really MEANS something to those of us who depend on this product for the Big "C." My husband is taking it every morning on an empty stomach along with a separate dose of inositol at a ratio of 3 tsp. IP6 to 1/2 tsp. inositol (to mimic the more expensive patented "Cell Forte") to keep his thyroid tumor reduced and to stave off possible lung tumors due to years of smoking and environmental toxins he inhaled. The best part of all is that from the minute he started using IP6 (both the Jarrowa and Source Naturals' brand), he felt less depressed, more energetic, and his thinking improved. Must be the "B" vitamins. This is a great price for this product and one I will CONTINUE TO BUY FROM I.HERB!!!! KEEP IT IN STOCK PLEASE!!!!

Sandi

Posted by Reviewer1564169 on Oct 10, 2008

Recommended as a good immune booster. Can't say how effective it is but I never get sick. I am taking it for a chronic illness (cancer)

Healthy Choices

Posted by Reviewer1534011 on Nov 29, 2011

Recommended to me 2 years ago. This product has helped me and over the 2 years of taking it, I have seen a big improvement in my body's health. Also, iHerb has afforded me to be able to purchase at the best price. Thank you iHerb!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »