10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Source Naturals, Inflama-Rest, 60 Tablets

Inflama-Rest is a saving supplement

Posted by Reviewer1406118 on Nov 18, 2008

I don't know what I would do without Inflama-Rest. Isooxygene has been a saving factor in my comfort level. I got to the point where I just could not take ibuprofen any more. After a few days, my stomach would start hurting. Now, I have something that is safer and it works. Inflama-Rest is NOT a big gun pain killer. It works gently to lessen the chronic discomfort. You don't even know it's working until you go a few days without it, then WOW. What a wake up call.

Fantastic pain killer

Posted by Reviewer2582946 on Dec 24, 2008

I have recommended Inflama-Rest to a number of friends and so far everyone has been very pleased with it. I use it when my lower back is hurting and it stops the pain. Recently I used it after oral surgery and experienced no pain at all. The oral surgeon was surprised because he wanted to give me a prescription for some narcotic pain killer that was absolutely unnecessary. I am glad I stuck to my position and refused the prescription!

ARTHRITUS ANTI-INFLAM

Posted by Reviewer1110512 on Aug 22, 2009

THIS IS A GREAT BLEND FOR RELIEVING INFLAMATION FROM ARTHRITUS. TAKING 2 AT NIGHT HELPS WITH SLEEP AS WELL

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3346912 on Aug 16, 2012

This is the answer I've been looking for for YEARS. After a back injury left me with chronic pain, I've been searching for something that works. I've since developed excruciating bone/heel spurs, and haven't been able to stand or walk much for almost a year. After taking this (less than recommended dose) for 3 weeks - I must admit - I'm AMAZED. Instead of taking 4 pills 2X a day, I've been taking 2 pills 2X a day - and the difference is ASTOUNDING!!! I can't say enough good things about this remedy!

Works 4 me

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Oct 14, 2009

Helps my knee pain. 4 stars bc a bottle only lasts 2 weeks.