Didn't work for me

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Jun 06, 2015

I wanted to try this for my cancer related pain when I was at the stage of only taking tylenol. No noticeable effect even after three tablets a day.

No More Sciatica!

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Nov 13, 2014

I have had chronic sciatica pain for over a year in spite of taking magnesium and other supplements. I am 5'3", 55 years old, menopausal, and at a healthy weight of 112 lbs. I do not use any meds of any kind, and the pain was so bad that I was needing to take ibuprofen daily. I know that ibuprofen is horrible for the immune system and body in general, so I went to iherb and found this anti-inflammatory instead. After only 2 days, the pain stopped! Apparently, I was suffering pain because of a mineral deficiency. I can't believe how much better I feel.

Still trying.

Posted by Reviewer3331848 on Jan 09, 2014

So far there is some benifit, I will say the tablets are very large, would not be so bad if it was liquid ones, there is a slight unpleasant taste that clears fast, and so far I have felt some minimum difference. I am still trying it though.

works well for headache relief ..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

after trying the trial size i bought this product as it helped me just in time when i had headache,so i bought the full size bottle and put in in the medicine as my weapon of choice against the next headache coming.i take 2 caps for it to work....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Source Naturals Inflama Rest

Posted by 4982786383782629854 on Aug 07, 2013

I use this product together with New Chapter Zyflamend whole body. They together keep the constant inflammation of my sinusitis in a minimal level.

Jury's still out on this.

Posted by PatriciaM on Dec 26, 2012

Bought this for my daughter, who has tenosynovitis and can't use anything with MSM. Whatever she's doing still works, so she's keeping this on hold for the day it doesn't.

Too, too awesome!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Dec 24, 2012

I suffer with fibromyalgia really bad. I have noticed that every 4 to 6 months, the pain reaches a new height. Inflama-Rest is EXCELLENT for the pain. I take 3 tablets twice daily. This product allows me to function with no pain whatsoever. By the time the pills are out of my system, the pain is felt. But at this point, I have gotten my chores/errands done and am ready to rest in bed for a couple hours till the flare calms down. I buy this product in bulk so as never to run out.

Inflamatory Response

Posted by Reviewer1024755 on Nov 06, 2012

Should be good.

great

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Oct 23, 2012

very good inflammation relief. Fo course it does not address the cause of the problem, just the symtom. But for that its very good.

Joints and muscles feel much better.

Posted by mozzer on Sep 02, 2012

If you workout regularly, try 2-4 tabs before bed with some chelated magnesium. Shoulders and knees feel brand new.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »