Inflama-Rest is a saving supplement

Posted by Reviewer1406118 on Nov 18, 2008

I don't know what I would do without Inflama-Rest. Isooxygene has been a saving factor in my comfort level. I got to the point where I just could not take ibuprofen any more. After a few days, my stomach would start hurting. Now, I have something that is safer and it works. Inflama-Rest is NOT a big gun pain killer. It works gently to lessen the chronic discomfort. You don't even know it's working until you go a few days without it, then WOW. What a wake up call.

Fantastic pain killer

Posted by Reviewer2582946 on Dec 24, 2008

I have recommended Inflama-Rest to a number of friends and so far everyone has been very pleased with it. I use it when my lower back is hurting and it stops the pain. Recently I used it after oral surgery and experienced no pain at all. The oral surgeon was surprised because he wanted to give me a prescription for some narcotic pain killer that was absolutely unnecessary. I am glad I stuck to my position and refused the prescription!

ARTHRITUS ANTI-INFLAM

Posted by Reviewer1110512 on Aug 22, 2009

THIS IS A GREAT BLEND FOR RELIEVING INFLAMATION FROM ARTHRITUS. TAKING 2 AT NIGHT HELPS WITH SLEEP AS WELL

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3346912 on Aug 16, 2012

This is the answer I've been looking for for YEARS. After a back injury left me with chronic pain, I've been searching for something that works. I've since developed excruciating bone/heel spurs, and haven't been able to stand or walk much for almost a year. After taking this (less than recommended dose) for 3 weeks - I must admit - I'm AMAZED. Instead of taking 4 pills 2X a day, I've been taking 2 pills 2X a day - and the difference is ASTOUNDING!!! I can't say enough good things about this remedy!

Works 4 me

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Oct 14, 2009

Helps my knee pain. 4 stars bc a bottle only lasts 2 weeks.

Helped With Pain

Posted by Reviewer2826545 on May 18, 2009

When I first started taking this supplement, I noticed a reduction in pain. After a long period of time, I began to question if it was helping, so I stopped taking it. Big mistake. It definitely helps. Also, taking the increased dosage in the beginning is extremely important. By waiting until the directions say to reduce the dosage, there was no noticeable increase in pain. The reason for not rating it 5 stars is that I'm not sure a Cox-2 Inhibitor should be taken long term.

triple threat

Posted by Reviewer1720447 on Jun 27, 2007

This stuff works on my serious RA. Follow the directions! Thank You iherb!!

My friend loves this stuff...

Posted by Reviewer3027744 on Aug 16, 2008

Bought some of this for a friend who has bursitis and she says it alleviates the pain very well.

feel better fast

Posted by Reviewer1038057 on Oct 19, 2009

This product is so great for inflamation and your liver too. My husband doesn't even have to be told or reminded to take it, it works that well.

Effective in taming inflamatory pain in shoulders.

Posted by Reviewer1845360 on Dec 06, 2010

This product can make you sleepy, but it is more effective in reducing burning sensations in shoulders and else where.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »