Great Inflama-Rest Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

nice trial

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 06, 2014

nice trial. did not cause any stomach upsets. good for anti-inflammatory.

good blend

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Mar 20, 2014

but hard to say with just few pills

Reasonably good but Zynflamend is better

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Received as a trial. It was ok but I didn't notice huge benefits from taking this. New Chapters Zynflamend is much better. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Tablets EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

♥♥♥♥♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor, because these should not have any serious side effects in 24/7 use. Only temporary stomach upset may occur, he said. I was hoping I could take these pills instead of Celebrex or NSAIDs but the recommended daily dose is 4 tablets which even when I take with food tears apart my stomach and leaves me with discomfort. I tried lowering the dose to just two, then even just one tablet and to my surprise it still upset my stomach. This product WILL help if you don't have stomach problems but if you have a sensitive stomach then I would highly suggest you stay away from this one. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Can't tell if it works.

Posted by j44lee on Nov 15, 2013

Can't tell if it works. I just got it because it was a trial product. As such, there's literally not enough in qty to know whether it will be effective.

this formula also works for headaches relief !...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

after trying the trial size i bought the product as it helped me with my headache,its very reach with natural ingredients.A+++....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Nope

Posted by Reviewer2026566 on Apr 12, 2013

No effect, unfortunately. Chose this for my grandmother and she felt no effect at all. Maybe it requires some more time to feel the effect that's why I put 3 stars.

Helps a little

Posted by juniper on Mar 16, 2013

I slept better because some of the ingredients helps with sleep. As for osteoarthritic pain, it did help but time will tell if the product is suitable for daily use.

Upset my stomach

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013

BEWARE - There is something in these that upset my stomach really bad. I have IBS so there must be something in there that I am sensitive to. It's a shame they didn't work as I also have fibromyalgia and was hoping it could provide some relief but it did not at all!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »