It works!

Posted by derbyjean on May 25, 2011

I decided to stop taking this and immediately following this decision, I started getting knee pain so I am back on it.

ANOTHER HYALURONIC ACID GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1634865 on Jul 05, 2011

LOW MOLLECDULAR WEIGHT AND HYALURONIC ACID YET

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3138866 on Jul 12, 2011

My D.O. recommended this product to me and it has been effective. The price was much less expensive on your site than the local health food store.

Great for Skin

Posted by Jasmine44 on Aug 03, 2012

I used this Injuv HA several years ago for quite a while & somehow started using a different HA over the past year or two. I have been searching for something to bring back the smoothness & moisture content of my skin & believe this is it! I plan to take Injuv for a few months to confirm my belief.

To help joints

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I have osteoarthritis and take this with my other supplements, Source Naturals 500 mg vitamin c ester(Ascorbyl Palmitate), Sam-e, Source Naturals Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin, alfalfa capsules, omega 3 oil softgels, extra vitamin D(needs to be optimal level in blood test-helps prevent cancers among other things). Getting vitamin D from the sun is not enough, and 400 IU being the RDA is too low. Also turmeric extract is very good for health in general and health of joints I think. I take a lot of other supplements too. I think it helps it from getting worse, and I do see some improvement. God bless you all.

good product

Posted by 5237051439921978908 on Oct 02, 2014

good product

good

Posted by 4996453951650190562 on Jun 20, 2016

good

You need this

Posted by Reviewer1121105 on Jun 30, 2009

This is an above quality product

mrs. b strange

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Mar 11, 2008

this is a very good product

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2930246 on Mar 26, 2008

I'm taking this product to lubricate and cushion cartilage and protect joint tissues. I don't know specifically whether this product is working because I take it with other products. Together with calcium, boron, glucosamine, MSM and physical exercise it works extremely well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »