Source Naturals, Inosine, 500 mg, 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Inosine

Posted by Reviewer2708382 on Aug 26, 2011

I have some type of chronic fatigue. My doctor told me to try Inosine for an energy boost. After using it for a few months I did not notice any energy boost. It may be a good product for some but it did not help me with my condition.

No effect

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Jan 08, 2011

Didn't notice any effect on my ME/CFS. Just as tired as ever.

Source Naturals Inosine 500mg 60 tabs & Advanced Research Magnesium Orotate 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1782655 on May 16, 2011

I was taken a product called Orosine to lower my BP which worked, as it dropped from the 130's/80's after taking it for a few weeks to 118/73 on average. After my supply ran out, my BP crept up again in a few weeks to the 130's/80's. Since Orosine is expensive, I decided to buy the supplements separately because it's cheaper. After taking it a few weeks, my BP started dropping again. The systolic ranges from 108-122 and the diastolic is 68-76. Very happy.

One of the most helpful..

Posted by Reviewer2150307 on Jun 18, 2010

Inosine relieves my fatigue maybe more than any other supplement so far. This product works as well as much more expensive ones we have available in Europe.

Seems to increase exercise endurance.

Posted by Reviewer1608731 on Jul 15, 2010

Will continue taking inosine. When you are in good condition, it's difficult to accurately measure increases in athletic output. Think it increases the time before energy output is exhausted. Will report again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »