Inosine

Posted by Reviewer2708382 on Aug 26, 2011

I have some type of chronic fatigue. My doctor told me to try Inosine for an energy boost. After using it for a few months I did not notice any energy boost. It may be a good product for some but it did not help me with my condition.

Greate suplement

Posted by 5399929072390000035 on Oct 21, 2013

I use to use this suplement while ago I would say 23 years ago. In soviet the name of this suplement use to be ribocsin. It was very good recovering suplement after seriouse workouts. Now I got a chance to buy inosing and I would say it works better then I was even exepecting. My increase in endurance very significant.

No effect

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Jan 08, 2011

Didn't notice any effect on my ME/CFS. Just as tired as ever.

Source Naturals Inosine 500mg 60 tabs & Advanced Research Magnesium Orotate 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1782655 on May 16, 2011

I was taken a product called Orosine to lower my BP which worked, as it dropped from the 130's/80's after taking it for a few weeks to 118/73 on average. After my supply ran out, my BP crept up again in a few weeks to the 130's/80's. Since Orosine is expensive, I decided to buy the supplements separately because it's cheaper. After taking it a few weeks, my BP started dropping again. The systolic ranges from 108-122 and the diastolic is 68-76. Very happy.

One of the most helpful..

Posted by Reviewer2150307 on Jun 18, 2010

Inosine relieves my fatigue maybe more than any other supplement so far. This product works as well as much more expensive ones we have available in Europe.

Inosine

Posted by Reviewer2022092 on Apr 16, 2011

this gave me great energy a good product for me.

Seems to increase exercise endurance.

Posted by Reviewer1608731 on Jul 15, 2010

Will continue taking inosine. When you are in good condition, it's difficult to accurately measure increases in athletic output. Think it increases the time before energy output is exhausted. Will report again.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Oct 25, 2009

I'm using it as an immunity booster. 5 days on, 5 days off. 4 pills during the ON time. Look up inosine pranobex, and Regular Inosine does the same thing pretty much.

lnosine

Posted by Reviewer3142664 on Oct 13, 2010

This product was recommended as a good supplement for people with MS. Too soon to know if it is helping-but still hoping.

Too soon to tell.

Posted by Reviewer2821244 on Mar 27, 2009

I have not used this item long enough to get results, I purchased it on the advice of my physician. At this time I cannot give a review.