Posted by Reviewer1567402 on Oct 27, 2008

thank you for a great product at a terrific price in a timely fashion

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2615536 on Jul 11, 2012

though i had to break those caps in 3; too big to swallow and big side effect with one complete pill: heart palpitation, with the third it is ok; good for my memory

A good product to regulate blood sugar - VISIT MY PAGE FOR REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN WITH PCOS!

Posted by AnotherSoulCyster on Jul 13, 2013

i have PCOS and this product made a huge difference for my condition and overall well-being. It helps to balance blood sugar levels, and taken around bedtime helps me to have better sleep, before I had difficulties waking up in the morning, could sleep for 14 hours straight and wake up feeling completely jaded. It all changed now, I wake up full of energy and easily get out of bed. I take 1,500 mg of Inositol powder and just 1 pill of Choline &Inositol before going to bed.

good product

Posted by Edith27 on Apr 15, 2015

I was very sceptical at first, but this product really helped with my anxiety issues. Since I've been taking it, I have not needed any tranquilizers anymore. The problem with it is that the tablets are really big - not very easy to swallow. And a little caution: if you have depression you should not take very high doses of choline as it might make your symptoms worse. This dose is fine, but if for example you want to treat panick attacks you need a high dose of inositol and for this purpose it is better to take pure inositol powder.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Feb 23, 2011

Not sure if it's been working or not but defeintly don't take on empty stomach causes upset stomach and diarrhea, I didn't read before I bought, I didn't know it was tablets which I don't like.

Heart palpitations, dizzy, peripheral neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer1295292 on Mar 18, 2012

The title says it all. This product produced very profound reactions, that were totally negative. I took it for depression/anxiety.

good for calm and peacefull

Posted by Reviewer1164314 on Jul 21, 2013

Good product .

Not sure.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Feb 09, 2015

It was recommended online for a respiratory problem which it seemed to work for. It was a temporary problem, don`t know if it was the product that worked or the problem just went away. Pill is ridiculously too large, Source Naturals should fix that. Thanks iherb for the great service.

too much choline

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 02, 2015

The dosage is too high for me, making me nauseated.

Super Good

Posted by 5110752478411103423 on Apr 07, 2015

best goods, fast processing, easy delivery. simply the best

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »