Very good iron source

Posted by Reviewer2026051 on Jun 16, 2011

I give blood on a regular basis and was turned away two times because of low iron. Since using Source Naturals Iron, I have qualified to give blood every time. Great product!

Iron

Posted by Reviewer1978452 on Apr 21, 2009

best source for natural, usable iron with no side effects

Best iron I've tried

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 28, 2010

I take two of these a day, rather than the one per day of the mega-dose ones that doctors subscribe. it's worked a treat - no belly aches, no constipation, and my aenemia is gone.

they work

Posted by Reviewer2341242 on Apr 26, 2008

My husband tends to be anemic, and one of these a day, in addition to his multiple with iron, seems to keep his blood at the target level. The multiple alone doesn't do it, but when this is added, it puts him right where he needs to be.

Bioavailable iron for good price

Posted by psoriasis on Nov 21, 2012

Reasonable priced product with 250 tablets which should be enough to improve in many cases of iron deficient anemia. This is an amino acid chelate which means that it is more bioavailable to body than the ferrous sulphate. Be sure your doctor to check your level of iron in the body first (hemoglobin, serum iron, transferrin, ferritin etc.) The iron level in serum is not enough - not always low serum iron means a real body deficit and normal serum level in not always enough. For example body lower the iron itself in case of the infection to complicate for bacteria to replicate.

Do you know iron deficiency is very common...?

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

I usually do not eat meat a lot even though i am not vegetarian. And when i do eat meat, it is usually poultry and seldom red meat. Grains are out for me too as i am on a low carb so my body cried for iron... This supplement provides me with my daily dosage of iron and keeps my iron levels in check! Recommended :D HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

I will buy them again

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Nov 25, 2013

The box is simple to use and the iron works fine. I have already ordered more.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Apr 29, 2016

Thank God for this product that doesn't give me constipation either. Nice price too.

My favorite Iron Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Dec 24, 2014

This is by far the most effective iron supplement I have used, thus far. I don't experience the negative side-effects that I had with other iron supplements.

good dosage and price

Posted by Reviewer2667214 on Apr 14, 2015

Good dosage per tablet and very economic

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »