Great product

Posted by Reviewer2852152 on Nov 21, 2007

Alpha ketoglutaric acid binds toxins. This product has helped with Lyme symptoms. It's also a good source of magnesium and potassium.

Seems effective

Posted by Reviewer3242654 on Nov 09, 2010

I had a job finding a reasonably pure AKG supplement having tested very low on a metabolic acid profile. I was concerned that I might not tolerate this due to fillers/binders, but - two weeks in - it seems fine. I think I have noticed a slight increase in energy/stamina, though this is only part of my personal picture, so I can't say for sure yet. Five stars, because I'm pretty sure it's the real McCoy.

Saving my brain

Posted by Reviewer3014658 on Feb 21, 2011

I have chronic Lyme disease, and many of the protocols that kill off Lyme and its co-infections produce nasty by-products: especially ammonia in the brain. This can cause irritability, negativity, anxiety and brain-fog. K-Mag-Kg is a fantastic ammonia mopper, which has greatly helped me as well as others in my Lyme groups. I take two daily and keep extra on hand always in case of extra die-off symptoms. Great stuff!

Gives me lots of energy

Posted by danarm on Mar 28, 2014

Also drops my blood pressure a bit. This is excellent!

Good.

Posted by Reviewer2988450 on Jun 11, 2008

This is a quality product. Had good results with it, although the pills are large, I guess this is a good thing as you get more for your money.

Good for Energy

Posted by Reviewer2252110 on Apr 23, 2008

This is a good energy pill (a big tablet). It's a huge tablet really. Need to take with food, since it will hurt the stomach. It seems to do its job. I take it for the alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid to boost the metabolism. I follow Stephen Cherniske's - The Metabolic Plan.

DOES NOT REDUCE AMMONIA

Posted by Reviewer2439032 on Sep 15, 2008

I bought this to try to help with high ammonia levels in a urea acid disorder. This did not help reduce my ammonia levels. Do not waste your money on this for this purpose.

Source Naturals K-Mag

Posted by Reviewer2227857 on Mar 14, 2008

Easy to swallow, long shelf life, due to the quality of manufacture.

Good Product

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on May 31, 2014

Best Magnesium product that I have used.

Source Naturals, K-Mag KG

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Nov 10, 2012

Unique & very good Alpha-Ketoglutarate formulation.