Source Naturals, K-Mag KG, 1185 mg, 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2852152 From Texas on Nov 21, 2007

Alpha ketoglutaric acid binds toxins. This product has helped with Lyme symptoms. It's also a good source of magnesium and potassium.

Saving my brain

Posted by Reviewer3014658 From New York on Feb 21, 2011

I have chronic Lyme disease, and many of the protocols that kill off Lyme and its co-infections produce nasty by-products: especially ammonia in the brain. This can cause irritability, negativity, anxiety and brain-fog. K-Mag-Kg is a fantastic ammonia mopper, which has greatly helped me as well as others in my Lyme groups. I take two daily and keep extra on hand always in case of extra die-off symptoms. Great stuff!

I use it to fight Lyme

Posted by OrganicReviews99 From Illinois on May 09, 2012

It helps with the die-off in the brain.

Seems effective

Posted by Reviewer3242654 From France on Nov 09, 2010

I had a job finding a reasonably pure AKG supplement having tested very low on a metabolic acid profile. I was concerned that I might not tolerate this due to fillers/binders, but - two weeks in - it seems fine. I think I have noticed a slight increase in energy/stamina, though this is only part of my personal picture, so I can't say for sure yet. Five stars, because I'm pretty sure it's the real McCoy.

DOES NOT REDUCE AMMONIA

Posted by Reviewer2439032 From Texas on Sep 15, 2008

I bought this to try to help with high ammonia levels in a urea acid disorder. This did not help reduce my ammonia levels. Do not waste your money on this for this purpose.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »