Excellent

Posted by 5349479473289017231 on Feb 28, 2016

Quite good! I will re-order soon.

Naturals, L-Arginine

Posted by 4704817666742879986 on Dec 22, 2014

this order was not what I wanted. I ordered was Now L-Arginine 1000mg was out of stock. I will not reorder this again.

Excellent product

Posted by mexonia on Feb 19, 2014

For the moment, there is no result until medical investigations will be done.

Migraine headaches & Lower Blood Pressure

Posted by 5740404780322727727 on Jan 16, 2014

My wife's migraine headaches have practically disappeared and my blood pressure is dropping as a result, we believe, of taking L-Arginine regularly. We are both extremely pleased with both the results of this supplement as well as the extremely quick and efficient delivery of our supplement orders by iHerb.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

L-arginine is a common amino acid in protein food and is the precursor to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a powerful vasodilator and when taken in high enough doses, it is known to be able to boost athletic performance (commonly used by gym goers), lower high blood pres sure naturally, immune booster, aids in weight los s by increasing muscle to fat ratio, keeping the skin smooth, anti aging, build new bones, increase Human Growth Hormone, anti cancer, improve wound healing, detoxification, reduce mental stres s, aid in dysfunction in men and improve performance. The amounts of arginine present in food are normally insufficient to show benefits as shown therefore it will be neces sary to take L-arginine supplement in order to achieve the results required. Though the product recommends 1 tablet (1g each) 1-2 daily, I find that 1-2 g daily is too low to able to feel any results. Generally, you will need 4-6 g daily over some time to feel the results. Note that taking too much at the same time is likely to cause diarrhea as well. In my case, 7-8 tablets at the same time seem to cause loose stools and will not happen if split into two different timings. An important point is that to take the tablets on empty stomach because if taken with food, it will compete with other amino acid for absorption thus reducing the actual amount absorbed. The tablets are suitable for vegetarians and are large so some people might have difficulty swallowing. In this case, it is best to take capsules (more expensive than tablets) instead. This is the best value L arginine supplement on iherb (besides powder which tastes horrible. It also does not contain magnesium stearate.

Good supplement

Posted by 5479516981119644685 on Sep 25, 2013

My BP was way up 165/110...and now have been taking this supplements for the past 1 year...and walla....my BP is at bay. Surprisingly it also boost my energy and I take it before good workouts in the gym...good price and fast delivery even to Malaysia

Source Naturals L-Arginine

Posted by Reviewer1878975 on Jun 15, 2012

Good Supplement for cardiovascular health as well as sexual health. Enjoy! Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D. www.academyofwellness.com

L-Arginine and General Health

Posted by Reviewer2589139 on May 14, 2012

I have been taking 1000 mg of L-Arginine for several years now. I believe it to be an excellent supplement that helps my overall health, including controlling my blood pressure, weight, and cholesterol level. I am recommending it to my spouse to take to help with blood pressure control.

Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2015863 on Jul 11, 2011

As a new customer to iherb, I was absolutely thrilled to have the products delivered at such a cheap price. Also the price of L-Arginine is fabulous. Arginine is very expensive in Australia. I certainly will keep on ordering from iherb as service and delivery are A1.

Source Naturals L-Arginine

Posted by Reviewer3124245 on May 05, 2011

Reverses high blood pressure & keeps cholesterol from damaging arteries.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »