good product

Posted by 5357265230853999470 on Mar 12, 2016

I m consumed this product for almost two years, and keep continue.

Review on product.

Posted by 5667070475673137384 on Jan 22, 2016

This product arrive on time, the price was good comparing to other companies. It helps with lowering my blood pressure and also improved circulation, I would recommend this product and iherb to anyone.

effect is not obvious

Posted by YoungForever on Sep 10, 2015

Usually i take 1 tablet before and after gym. didnt take it on normal day.

EXCELLENT product!

Posted by 5145215127578481465 on Aug 26, 2015

Great product ! ( Thank you for the organic tea that came along with it :-) )

Posted by 5155212614684032449 on Oct 01, 2014

I was really satisfied from : 1- the profishonal way of dealing with your clients. 2- the speed of product delivery 3- the quality of the product. Thank you again El keradly medhat

Source Naturals, L-Arginine L-Citrulline Complex - Did not feel much difference, maybe not or me

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I bought this once to test for the synergistic effect of L-Arginine and L-citruline. After I was done with one bottle (240 tabs at 3 tabs a day, good for 2-3 months, I didn't reorder. I did feel some change in my body but since I was taking a host of greens, vitamins, minerals and supplements, I did not attribute that solely from this Arginine-Citruline combo. This was further bolstered when I felt no difference, after I stopped taking it. Also, the price may be a put-off, but if you will think that your 240 tabs @1000mg each, can last you 2-3 months, $10 a month would not seem to be too much at all. Overall, this is a very good product, but as I always say, you still, do have options. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

The goods is very good.

Posted by 5190813178244472279 on Sep 01, 2013

This goods is amount to much.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2039378 on Nov 14, 2011

It seems that will be work.

Worthwhile

Posted by Reviewer1065009 on Jul 13, 2011

I am taking this for hair regrowth and rapid heart beat. It seems to be working, so I will continue.

good healing

Posted by Reviewer2665922 on Jun 26, 2011

the tablets are wonderful .THEY MAKE ME FEEL VERY GOOD . I SHALL BE VISITING MY SPECIAL DOCTOR ON JULY 5 SO SHALL KNOW MORE THEN. THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THEM IS THEY ARE SOOO LARGE. I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO TAKE THEM IF YOU CUT THEM IN HALF YOU STILL HAVE TO CHEW THEM ! THANKS IHERB .

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »