Arginine - Citruline Complex

Posted by Reviewer2244867 on Jan 11, 2011

I have been taking this complex for over a year. Though I have no resources to make an objective evaluation of the product, I feel subjectively that it has helped to maintain my activity level and may have some benefit in terms of maintaining a healthful blood pressure.

Worthwhile

Posted by Reviewer1065009 on Jul 13, 2011

I am taking this for hair regrowth and rapid heart beat. It seems to be working, so I will continue.

Arginine & Citruline

Posted by Reviewer1942097 on Dec 29, 2010

Source Natural's L-Arginine & L-Citrulline combined with Omega-3 will help men to feel like a 20 year old. Great for work outs!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2039378 on Nov 14, 2011

It seems that will be work.

Posted by 5155212614684032449 on Oct 01, 2014

I was really satisfied from : 1- the profishonal way of dealing with your clients. 2- the speed of product delivery 3- the quality of the product. Thank you again El keradly medhat

Source Naturals, L-Arginine L-Citrulline Complex - Did not feel much difference, maybe not or me

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I bought this once to test for the synergistic effect of L-Arginine and L-citruline. After I was done with one bottle (240 tabs at 3 tabs a day, good for 2-3 months, I didn't reorder. I did feel some change in my body but since I was taking a host of greens, vitamins, minerals and supplements, I did not attribute that solely from this Arginine-Citruline combo. This was further bolstered when I felt no difference, after I stopped taking it. Also, the price may be a put-off, but if you will think that your 240 tabs @1000mg each, can last you 2-3 months, $10 a month would not seem to be too much at all. Overall, this is a very good product, but as I always say, you still, do have options. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Tastes like panadol

Posted by Reviewer1568157 on May 30, 2011

Don't feel much difference after taking for three weeks.

EXCELLENT product!

Posted by 5145215127578481465 on Aug 26, 2015

Great product ! ( Thank you for the organic tea that came along with it :-) )

Review on product.

Posted by 5667070475673137384 on Jan 22, 2016

This product arrive on time, the price was good comparing to other companies. It helps with lowering my blood pressure and also improved circulation, I would recommend this product and iherb to anyone.

Super service...

Posted by Reviewer3025019 on Dec 29, 2010

Excelelnt hassle-free shopping with a vide variety of products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »