Source Naturals, L-Carnosine, 500 mg, 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Careful of Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2814708 on Nov 23, 2008

I'm pretty sensitive to most supplements/medications. I tried this at the one tablet dose and had headaches within an hour after taking. So I cut the tablets in half and took 1/2 tablet a day for a bit with no headache, but after about two weeks I noticed an increase in anxiety and nervousness. It actually made me quite irritable. I am no longer taking it and have returned to a much calmer self. I have since read that it can have that effect on some.

What is glycation

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Feb 14, 2012

Glycation is when a protein and a sugar cross over and become a wrinkle, or a hardening. It can also happen in your organs. 500 mg of Carosine 2 x a day I've read in my medical reports, helps to quench glycation. I take it every day twice; morning and night. Buy it, your worth it.

quite good product, only the number of fillers is much to high!

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Dec 04, 2011

A high carnosine content ( 500 mg for one pill) for a good price. The additive content is only much to high! fillers and additives: (Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, and modified cellulose gum) That's why I give this carnosine supplement not 5 stars.

Helps Stamina!

Posted by Reviewer2930638 on Aug 15, 2014

I've been using this product for 8 years or so, and notice that I don't have to breathe as hard while exercising- maybe it helps all the body processes work smoother so your lungs have more oxygen left over- all I know is it really works!!

For mom

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Oct 30, 2014

Got this for my mom to help with blood sugar. Source Naturals has very pure products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »