Source Naturals, L-Lysine, 1,000 mg, 100 Tablets

Reviews 2-star

Horse pill sized

Posted by Reviewer1183143 From Texas on Jul 09, 2012

I am only making the point here that the website info on expiry date etc is really helpful. But rather than the package size, it would be better to know the size of the pill. These are hard tablets and they are HUGE - I cannot get them down without choking. If I cut them, the edges are too sharp and hurt my throat. I recommend for ALL listed merchandise, PLEASE show the dimensions of the pill/tablet.

Not as effective and tablets are WAAAYYYY too big

Posted by Reviewer1741178 From California on Oct 30, 2012

Source Naturals is one of the supplement brands that I purchase often. Recently I bought the L-Lysine 1,000 mg 100 tablets because of the low price. The supplement doesn't seem to be as effective for my purposes as compared to other brands I've used. Plus the pills in tablet form are way too big. They are hard to swallow.