Lysine is always good.

Posted by 4747205446063387466 on Apr 22, 2016

I have used it for some years and to find ot helps.

L-Lysine

Posted by 5312743581921861862 on Dec 12, 2015

bon produit envoie rapide ++++

it cures Herpes over one day!!!!!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Nov 19, 2015

I've been suffering Herpes since my childhood. It would come out on my lips all of a sudden and disturb for weeks. I've learned about L-Lysine on iHerb and gave it a try. Well let me tell you that it works!!!! At first signs of herpes I took 2 pills in the morning, 2 pills for lunch and 2 pills with evening meal. Next day it was almost gone!! So I took 1 pill with breakfast, 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner next day and on day 3 I found no herpes!!! Please press Yes below if my review was helpful :)

It doesn't do anything for canker sores

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Oct 15, 2015

I bought this to prevent canker sores from developing to an ulcer and it didn't do anything.

Must have product for herpes!

Posted by Reviewer2765237 on Sep 28, 2015

Although L-lysine does not prevent all herpes outbreaks, the outbreak is much much smaller and heals quickly. It also takes away the tingling and burning sensation almost instantly. Very good product! I take one capsule to prevent an outbreak and 3 capsules or more when/if the herpes has surfaced.

works realy great

Posted by 4881429482073468082 on Jul 02, 2015

i take one pill each morning and i can tell that the overall immune system has improved because even when have an outbreak it goes away after day or two can barley even notice the outbreak or its symptoms great stuff

Effective for aching joints

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Jun 08, 2015

Tablets are very big though, would prefer veggie caps.

Good

Posted by klinacz on Jun 02, 2015

I am satisfied with this product, however be cautious, pills are really really huge and I am used to swallowing big pills but those are the biggest I have ever seen, I manage to swallow them but still. I am taking lysine for healthy tissue maintaning and stronger bones and teeth also to help fight with cold sore. I am not sure, but while taking lysine my lips got chopped, dry and itchy. Maybe because of imbalance of other amino acids, but still, I find it odd.

Mrs Crump

Posted by 5531770349336371259 on May 24, 2015

worked on daughters coldsore, pretty much before it came to anything, she didnt have the major breakout it usually is, just a small one this time. However, still waiting for hubby to have the same results... maybe its an age/resistance thing?

Great price

Posted by 5234638523930390836 on Feb 05, 2015

Seems to work, in terms of keeping up my immune system. This is one of the best prices out there.