Hair loss of MS patient

Posted by Reviewer2763607 on Mar 30, 2009

Patient had clumps of hair loss due to her advanced progressive secondary stage of MS. Using L-Lysine and Evening Primrose oil from Source Naturals for less than 1 month has stopped the loss of hair and new hair has begun to grow.

amino acid good for viral invasion in the nerves

Posted by Reviewer1946279 on May 23, 2008

Not only for "herpes" but many other viruses can invade the nervous system...

Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2865758 on Jun 11, 2008

I take 2000mg L-Lysine to keep cold sores and boils at bay. I am amazed at how many doctors are not aware of the skin healing properties of L-Lysine.

Just one capsule

Posted by Reviewer2275254 on Feb 19, 2010

I suffer from HSVII and I take this with the Herp-eeze and almost never have any outbreaks.

Increased my energy level

Posted by Reviewer1992003 on Jul 13, 2011

I read a report for increasing your own HGH thereby increasing your energy levels and it really works. 1 gram each of L-Lysine; Arginine; L-Glutamine; and CDP Choline. I am 60 and since taking this have the energy I used to at 30!! My husband has a very physically demanding job and the first day he felt a difference also.

it cures Herpes over one day!!!!!

Posted by 4848734342951828005 on Nov 19, 2015

I've been suffering Herpes since my childhood. It would come out on my lips all of a sudden and disturb for weeks. I've learned about L-Lysine on iHerb and gave it a try. Well let me tell you that it works!!!! At first signs of herpes I took 2 pills in the morning, 2 pills for lunch and 2 pills with evening meal. Next day it was almost gone!! So I took 1 pill with breakfast, 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner next day and on day 3 I found no herpes!!! Please press Yes below if my review was helpful :)

L-Lysine, Not just for herpes -

Posted by Reviewer1709615 on Nov 10, 2010

I use L-Lysine regularly to prevent my face from breaking out. Not all L-Lysine is created equal & some other brands I've tried do not seem to help at all but I love the Source Naturals products. One 1000mg tablet per day keeps my face from breaking out. I can definately tell a difference when I stop taking it & if something pops up this helps clear it up almost immediately.

Very good for preventing herpes.

Posted by Reviewer3072575 on Oct 07, 2011

My wife does herpes. According to Dr. Hulda Clark, L-Lysine (with Cayenne Pepper), take these two products halt the development of herpes button. And it works very well!!

cold sores

Posted by Reviewer2509363 on Dec 19, 2009

Gets rid of my cold sores fast!

Sleep Tight

Posted by 5485951632908139042 on Dec 27, 2013

This is great for insomnia. I only have half a tablet before bedtime. The full amount makes me way too drowsy the next day. The whole tablet is too big to swallow anyway!