GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Oct 03, 2012

BIG PILLS - BUT SEEM TO BE GOOD VALUE. Taking as a prevention of cold sores etc - there was one breakout of nose sore, but definitely less sore than I would normally experience, and more manageable with these pills, along with a cream I also purchased on i-herb - Quantum Health, Super Lysine + Cold Sore Treatment.

Big pills, but works great

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Oct 03, 2013

I have taken L-Lysine for years. They help me in the winter when I get cold sores. They also boost my immune system when I'm sick. I would love if the pills were smaller.

Took this to increase calcium absorption

Posted by Reviewer3145489 on Oct 05, 2013

Tablets are large.

oh

Posted by Reviewer2181190 on Sep 12, 2013

good

source naturals

Posted by Reviewer2085376 on May 17, 2011

i like product and receive it on time iam happy and dont have any outbreak yet . i am please

L-Lysene

Posted by Reviewer1165291 on Mar 06, 2011

I have found this product to be exactly as advertised and will purchase again.

Cold Sores Gone!

Posted by Reviewer1111739 on Jan 08, 2012

For whatever reason I get cold sores rather easily and I never could figure out why ... Then I read somewhere that L-lysine was worth trying ... This product works for me .... I've used Zovirax which for a while was only available through friends in Europe... gave some relief but L-lysine acts as a guard against even getting these nasty looking and decidedly uncomfortable blisters.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1485374 on Mar 07, 2012

I added Lysine to my cart purely as effective buffer for deficiencies that may come from high doses of Argenine. It works, I am happy.

Fewer outbreaks

Posted by Reviewer2722900 on May 07, 2009

I use this to reduce my gential herpes outbreaks. I take 3 per day and it seems to reduce the number and severity.

2nd choice

Posted by Reviewer1802368 on Jun 21, 2011

Large pills. I got this one because the one I usually get was out of stock. Not my favorite.