Recommend

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Jun 15, 2012

I take 2 of these before lunch and before dinner. They seem to decrease anxiety and improve cognitive ability for me, I really tend to be more sharp & serious when taking these. I combine lysine with some zinc picolinate since they are supposed to be synergistic.

Kept my mouth ulcers at away

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on May 31, 2012

I have suffered from painful ulcers in my gums epsecially during stressfull times at work. I was told that L-lysine was good for keeping cold sores at bay and thought i'd give it a go for ulcers. Now whenever i feel an ulcer starting to appear i smash a few of these and it receeds pretty quickly...fantastic stuff!!

Helps Quite a bit

Posted by Reviewer3032582 on Jun 22, 2011

This product is wonderful used with Red Marine Algae. Though it has not halted herpes completely, it has taken some of the worst symptoms (for me) away... which were terrible headaches and severe body pain.

Not as effective and tablets are WAAAYYYY too big

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Oct 30, 2012

Source Naturals is one of the supplement brands that I purchase often. Recently I bought the L-Lysine 1,000 mg 100 tablets because of the low price. The supplement doesn't seem to be as effective for my purposes as compared to other brands I've used. Plus the pills in tablet form are way too big. They are hard to swallow.

a must for balancing high arginine foods

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

I take this with rice protein-pea protein shakes, as the high arginine makes me break out with cold sores. I also take it with vitamin C in juice in the morning as part of Linus Pauling's protocol for anti-aging.

Warts

Posted by 5264360067699615795 on Aug 25, 2016

After a few researches on internet, I found that many people used L-Lysine to get rid of warts. I wasn't sure I believed it could work, but I had been having warts for such a long time, I didn't even know what to do anymore (I had tried literally everything). Within a month of taking 3 L-Lysine a day, I was able to completely get rid of warts that were on my fingers and arms for more than 8 years. I definitely recommend you try this for warts. They usually recommend it for herpes, but it worked for me...

The ultimate in viral erradication

Posted by Reviewer1581820 on Jul 28, 2016

You must always have a bottle of Lysine in the house for viral attacks, cold sores, flu fevers AND encephalitis. A must have for regeneration of the nervous system upon which viruses live to destroy thereby causing pain in random places.

nice

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Oct 31, 2013

I'm so glad I tried this amino acid.It makes your skin glow.

Helps with cold sores, skin sores

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

This helps with healing of mouth sores and skin sores. It seems like a general immune system booster too. When my mother first recommended lysine to me, I was very doubtful, but she's right. This has an effect of making things heal up faster. This dose is higher than another brand I was buying, so I'm quite pleased that now it only takes 1 pill for double the strength. It's also quite affordable.

1,000 a day keeps body together

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 30, 2012

This is a second review for L-lysine, with one comment that all L-lysine should be the same if natural and not cooked up (as in DL-lysine) in the lab. Many benefits for those with connective tissue disorders. Taken with vitamin C 1,000 mg each per day--try it, see if it is a benefit to you.