Helps with cold sores, skin sores

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

This helps with healing of mouth sores and skin sores. It seems like a general immune system booster too. When my mother first recommended lysine to me, I was very doubtful, but she's right. This has an effect of making things heal up faster. This dose is higher than another brand I was buying, so I'm quite pleased that now it only takes 1 pill for double the strength. It's also quite affordable.

1,000 a day keeps body together

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 30, 2012

This is a second review for L-lysine, with one comment that all L-lysine should be the same if natural and not cooked up (as in DL-lysine) in the lab. Many benefits for those with connective tissue disorders. Taken with vitamin C 1,000 mg each per day--try it, see if it is a benefit to you.

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Jun 15, 2012

I take 2 of these before lunch and before dinner. They seem to decrease anxiety and improve cognitive ability for me, I really tend to be more sharp & serious when taking these. I combine lysine with some zinc picolinate since they are supposed to be synergistic.

Kept my mouth ulcers at away

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on May 31, 2012

I have suffered from painful ulcers in my gums epsecially during stressfull times at work. I was told that L-lysine was good for keeping cold sores at bay and thought i'd give it a go for ulcers. Now whenever i feel an ulcer starting to appear i smash a few of these and it receeds pretty quickly...fantastic stuff!!

great service!

Posted by Reviewer2548605 on Jul 18, 2011

we actually use this for our cat who is FIV positive. such a great price and delivery was so fast, will definitely be using this site in the future!

Used this many years

Posted by Reviewer2784429 on Oct 06, 2011

I tried many brands in the past, but Like Source Naturals best. I use it to prevent fever blister out breaks. If it is a stressful time I take 2 once or twice a day. VERY HELPFUL

Helps Quite a bit

Posted by Reviewer3032582 on Jun 22, 2011

This product is wonderful used with Red Marine Algae. Though it has not halted herpes completely, it has taken some of the worst symptoms (for me) away... which were terrible headaches and severe body pain.

CHEAP PRODUCTS

Posted by Reviewer1468967 on Feb 22, 2011

I live in the UK. The price of your products is amazing compared to over here. I woul recommend this store to any UK customers. Fast AND VERY CHEAP. Even after VAT is added ,plus delivery charges are added, if the products are bought in bulk, the savings are incredible. Nearly half price. Thank You.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Sep 17, 2010

I have taken this to help my immune system. Also discovered how important this supplent is to recovering from soft tissue injury. I combine this one now with l-glutamine, NAC, l-carnitine. I do feel this supplent is working for me on very many levels. Definitely will keep on buying this one.

great

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Sep 22, 2010

This is one of the best lysine tablets I've taken. It doesn't upset my stomach in high doses and I seem to be absorbing it well. Will definitely keep buying it.