a must for balancing high arginine foods

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

I take this with rice protein-pea protein shakes, as the high arginine makes me break out with cold sores. I also take it with vitamin C in juice in the morning as part of Linus Pauling's protocol for anti-aging.

Helps with cold sores, skin sores

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

This helps with healing of mouth sores and skin sores. It seems like a general immune system booster too. When my mother first recommended lysine to me, I was very doubtful, but she's right. This has an effect of making things heal up faster. This dose is higher than another brand I was buying, so I'm quite pleased that now it only takes 1 pill for double the strength. It's also quite affordable.

Longitudinal metabolic substance

Posted by Reviewer1826598 on Jan 20, 2011

It's more difficult to rate products that produce a subtle or internal anatomical small but important changes. The price was low and I am comfortable with combining mega-doses of Vitamin C with Lysine according to the Linus Pauling Institute recommendations.

Good for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Jan 23, 2011

Anxiety is probably caused by a deficiency of this. Look up the studies.

Mrs

Posted by Ann23Maree on Sep 15, 2014

Our family members wart issue is beginning to disappear

Warts

Posted by 5264360067699615795 on Aug 25, 2016

After a few researches on internet, I found that many people used L-Lysine to get rid of warts. I wasn't sure I believed it could work, but I had been having warts for such a long time, I didn't even know what to do anymore (I had tried literally everything). Within a month of taking 3 L-Lysine a day, I was able to completely get rid of warts that were on my fingers and arms for more than 8 years. I definitely recommend you try this for warts. They usually recommend it for herpes, but it worked for me...

Must have product for herpes!

Posted by Reviewer2765237 on Sep 28, 2015

Although L-lysine does not prevent all herpes outbreaks, the outbreak is much much smaller and heals quickly. It also takes away the tingling and burning sensation almost instantly. Very good product! I take one capsule to prevent an outbreak and 3 capsules or more when/if the herpes has surfaced.

Source Naturals L-Lysine.

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

This seems to help me fight off infections.

great

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Sep 22, 2010

This is one of the best lysine tablets I've taken. It doesn't upset my stomach in high doses and I seem to be absorbing it well. Will definitely keep buying it.

CHEAP PRODUCTS

Posted by Reviewer1468967 on Feb 22, 2011

I live in the UK. The price of your products is amazing compared to over here. I woul recommend this store to any UK customers. Fast AND VERY CHEAP. Even after VAT is added ,plus delivery charges are added, if the products are bought in bulk, the savings are incredible. Nearly half price. Thank You.