Source Naturals L-Lysine.

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

This seems to help me fight off infections.

Mrs

Posted by 5219550444006358008 on Sep 15, 2014

Our family members wart issue is beginning to disappear

Must have product for herpes!

Posted by Reviewer2765237 on Sep 28, 2015

Although L-lysine does not prevent all herpes outbreaks, the outbreak is much much smaller and heals quickly. It also takes away the tingling and burning sensation almost instantly. Very good product! I take one capsule to prevent an outbreak and 3 capsules or more when/if the herpes has surfaced.

Easy to swallow

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Most Lysine tablets are huge and are very difficult to swallow. Though the Source Naturals tablets are not small, they have a decent shape with rounded edges, as well as a shiny coating. Not hard to get down. Also, the product works. I take one everyday without fail - no cold sores! But don't forget to take it everyday! If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Good

Posted by klinacz on Jun 02, 2015

I am satisfied with this product, however be cautious, pills are really really huge and I am used to swallowing big pills but those are the biggest I have ever seen, I manage to swallow them but still. I am taking lysine for healthy tissue maintaning and stronger bones and teeth also to help fight with cold sore. I am not sure, but while taking lysine my lips got chopped, dry and itchy. Maybe because of imbalance of other amino acids, but still, I find it odd.

nice

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Oct 31, 2013

I'm so glad I tried this amino acid.It makes your skin glow.

Longitudinal metabolic substance

Posted by Reviewer1826598 on Jan 20, 2011

It's more difficult to rate products that produce a subtle or internal anatomical small but important changes. The price was low and I am comfortable with combining mega-doses of Vitamin C with Lysine according to the Linus Pauling Institute recommendations.

Good for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Jan 23, 2011

Anxiety is probably caused by a deficiency of this. Look up the studies.

Give to partner daily to prevent cold sores

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

This works, I give to my partner for cold sores. lessens the occurence of flare ups and gets rid of them much quicker. Lysine needs to be taken all the time to suppress the herpes virus.

Economical and effective

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jan 12, 2009

Helps prevent cold sores.