Longitudinal metabolic substance

Posted by Reviewer1826598 on Jan 20, 2011

It's more difficult to rate products that produce a subtle or internal anatomical small but important changes. The price was low and I am comfortable with combining mega-doses of Vitamin C with Lysine according to the Linus Pauling Institute recommendations.

Good for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Jan 23, 2011

Anxiety is probably caused by a deficiency of this. Look up the studies.

CHEAP PRODUCTS

Posted by Reviewer1468967 on Feb 22, 2011

I live in the UK. The price of your products is amazing compared to over here. I woul recommend this store to any UK customers. Fast AND VERY CHEAP. Even after VAT is added ,plus delivery charges are added, if the products are bought in bulk, the savings are incredible. Nearly half price. Thank You.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Sep 17, 2010

I have taken this to help my immune system. Also discovered how important this supplent is to recovering from soft tissue injury. I combine this one now with l-glutamine, NAC, l-carnitine. I do feel this supplent is working for me on very many levels. Definitely will keep on buying this one.

great

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Sep 22, 2010

This is one of the best lysine tablets I've taken. It doesn't upset my stomach in high doses and I seem to be absorbing it well. Will definitely keep buying it.

Easy to swallow

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Most Lysine tablets are huge and are very difficult to swallow. Though the Source Naturals tablets are not small, they have a decent shape with rounded edges, as well as a shiny coating. Not hard to get down. Also, the product works. I take one everyday without fail - no cold sores! But don't forget to take it everyday! If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Must have product for herpes!

Posted by Reviewer2765237 on Sep 28, 2015

Although L-lysine does not prevent all herpes outbreaks, the outbreak is much much smaller and heals quickly. It also takes away the tingling and burning sensation almost instantly. Very good product! I take one capsule to prevent an outbreak and 3 capsules or more when/if the herpes has surfaced.

Mrs

Posted by Ann23Maree on Sep 15, 2014

Our family members wart issue is beginning to disappear

Source Naturals L-Lysine.

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

This seems to help me fight off infections.

Economical and effective

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jan 12, 2009

Helps prevent cold sores.