| English
| USD ($)

Source Naturals, L-Lysine, 1,000 mg, 100 Tablets

great service!

Posted by Reviewer2548605 on Jul 18, 2011

we actually use this for our cat who is FIV positive. such a great price and delivery was so fast, will definitely be using this site in the future!

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Jun 15, 2012

I take 2 of these before lunch and before dinner. They seem to decrease anxiety and improve cognitive ability for me, I really tend to be more sharp & serious when taking these. I combine lysine with some zinc picolinate since they are supposed to be synergistic.

Helps with cold sores, skin sores

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 19, 2012

This helps with healing of mouth sores and skin sores. It seems like a general immune system booster too. When my mother first recommended lysine to me, I was very doubtful, but she's right. This has an effect of making things heal up faster. This dose is higher than another brand I was buying, so I'm quite pleased that now it only takes 1 pill for double the strength. It's also quite affordable.

1,000 a day keeps body together

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 30, 2012

This is a second review for L-lysine, with one comment that all L-lysine should be the same if natural and not cooked up (as in DL-lysine) in the lab. Many benefits for those with connective tissue disorders. Taken with vitamin C 1,000 mg each per day--try it, see if it is a benefit to you.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1396028 on Jan 06, 2011

I get fever blisters and read years ago that l-lysine can help heal them quicker. Well, i have been taking L-lysine daily for years and have significantly reduced not only the duration of fever blisters but the incidence. Since taking the Source Naturals brand I have had only one blister start to be stopped dead in it's tracks within 2 days. Excellent product at a great price.