Warts

Posted by 5264360067699615795 on Aug 25, 2016

After a few researches on internet, I found that many people used L-Lysine to get rid of warts. I wasn't sure I believed it could work, but I had been having warts for such a long time, I didn't even know what to do anymore (I had tried literally everything). Within a month of taking 3 L-Lysine a day, I was able to completely get rid of warts that were on my fingers and arms for more than 8 years. I definitely recommend you try this for warts. They usually recommend it for herpes, but it worked for me...

The ultimate in viral erradication

Posted by Reviewer1581820 on Jul 28, 2016

You must always have a bottle of Lysine in the house for viral attacks, cold sores, flu fevers AND encephalitis. A must have for regeneration of the nervous system upon which viruses live to destroy thereby causing pain in random places.

Economical and effective

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jan 12, 2009

Helps prevent cold sores.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3192890 on May 22, 2011

I have been using this product for a while & it is a great herpes supressant

Give to partner daily to prevent cold sores

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

This works, I give to my partner for cold sores. lessens the occurence of flare ups and gets rid of them much quicker. Lysine needs to be taken all the time to suppress the herpes virus.

Paulin Therapy, treatment for atherosclerosis

Posted by 5751468620176738804 on Jul 10, 2016

Did the price go up a bit or what? Anyway, it works for Linus Pauling therapy for plaque in arteries, together with proline and C vitamin. Worked for a 70yo man

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Sep 08, 2008

kone a day does the job

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer2701244 on Nov 22, 2008

Great Amino Acid, excellant for keeping cold sores at bay. I am a new customer, but I will be returning. IHerb has fast shipping to Europe, great prices too. Many thanks.

good

Posted by LauraLeonard on Jan 09, 2010

large caplets, not thrilled w/swallowing them, but for the potency that's what you get.

Great for cold sores

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Jul 16, 2009

It never fails when I go on vacation, I break out with a cold sore. I just can't handle the stress of preparing for the trip. Now I take this a week before I leave and throughout the trip.