Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, L-Lysine, 3.53 oz (100 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Youthens skin fast! Also stops cold sores

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 10, 2012

I bought this years ago & I guess I never reviewed it. I apply some powder with gel to my lip whenever a cold sore breaks out and it shortens the duration, stops the burning pain & even prevents outbreak if I apply it when my lip tingles. That's topically, I also would fill out a empty cap and take some. Recently I noticed my face seemed to be ageing prematurely due to steroid meds from years ago. A quick search told me this supplement rebuilds collagen if taken with proline and vit C, which I had both on hand. After almost 1 week of taking 1 cap of both aminos & 1 of whole food C both upon arising and before bed (on empty stomach), I no longer wake up with deep skin depressions and when I did at first, they plumped right back up. I found this info linked with a Dr. Linus Pauling and this is supposed to be a treatment for veins and high cholesterol which I'm plagued by so I hope this will help with clearing those arteries as I'm prone to vein pain and poor circulation. But so far as face/skin, this has got to be the world's best kept secret! No more need for fancy creams which don't work, and no chemicals here either. I love it!

fountain of youth

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jul 04, 2012

Take with vitamin C to rebuild the skin, blood vessels and joints back.

Lysine powder

Posted by Reviewer2275035 on Feb 25, 2010

I've been using it for several years to treat my cats feline herpes condition. Has helped it very much and the powder form is perfect for mixing in his food.

great product.

Posted by Reviewer1302324 on May 24, 2011

I use for immune support, and so far it helps with my allergies. I recommend the powder version since capsules have Magnesium Stearate, which I am trying to avoid!

Perfect for Cat's Stuffy Nose

Posted by Reviewer2907702 on Mar 29, 2012

This cleared up my cat's chronic stuffy nose (cat herpes)and keeps it away. If I stop giving it to him, he starts sneezing & clogging up again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »