Excellent heart and circulation supplement

Posted by Reviewer1889787 on Oct 17, 2009

For me it appears to lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol levels, and it definitely increases circulation. An excellent value for the 1:1:1 ratio of lysine, proline, and vitamin C recommended by Rath and Pauling, plus it includes hawthorn and grape seed extracts. The downside is the tablets are highly hydrophyllic, easily absorbing moisture from the air, so keep the desiccant packet inside and the lid tightly closed if it is humid.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2144945 on Oct 01, 2008

I take this product because my Lp (a) was at 328 and after 4 weeks it went down to 283 and after 7 months it is down to 45.

Essential for CHF

Posted by Reviewer1923109 on Aug 19, 2012

I had been taking this formulation for congestive heart failure and other issues like rapid heart and arrhythmia. About two months ago I ran out and did not reorder. Since then the issues with cardio/circulation/respiratory etc. have returned like the "big bad wolf." I won't be making this mistake again. This is the finest product available from iHerb.com, for those of us with life altering cardio issues. Do the research on Linus Pauling and why his team came up with this combination. It is always advisable to consult your doctor on these matters, but most of them are not aware of this product. Think about adding Serrapeptase to this. But always do extensive research before doing any supplementation.

vascular system helper

Posted by Reviewer3161542 on Sep 09, 2009

This product was recommended to me for vascular health. I may not know for 10-20 years if it worked but it's worth it to me to try it rather than taking toxic drugs.

Must have supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1287769 on Jan 28, 2010

This is based upon the formula recommended by Dr. Rath and, more recently, Dr. Brownstein. It holds great promise as a way to avoid hardening of the arteries. I bought it for that reason. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it has additional beneficial ingredients. Great product!

Cadillac of L-Proline / L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer2424685 on Dec 29, 2007

This product has the highest amount of L-Proline / L-Lysine of any pill I could find. As a added bonus it contains Ascorbate Vitamin C and added Anti-oxidants. This product though is a little expensive, depending on how much you take.

Gimme' more

Posted by Reviewer1212812 on Aug 09, 2013

Excellent product for everyone. Highly recommend !

Source Naturals, L-Proline, L-Lysine, 275 mg/275 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2548877 on Feb 07, 2008

I like this combo, but should have noticed they were tablets, not capsules. Before a refill, I will seek the capsule combination and hope it is out there!

Vascular Health

Posted by Reviewer1331295 on Apr 19, 2010

My husband takes this on faith that it will help reduce/prevent arterial plaque based on scientific research. Massive pills but he does not mind swallowing them at two pills 2xdaily.

source naturals L-proline L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer3016234 on Dec 30, 2012

seems beneficial for cardiovascular health

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »