Source Naturals, L-Theanine, 200 mg, 60 Capsules

Great for ADD

Posted by Reviewer2668462 From California on Nov 11, 2007

I have ADD. I was reading that people with ADD have a deficiency of the neural transmitter dopamine. I find this L-Theanine product works great to give me greater focus and concentration. I take about three a day.

BEST EVER

Posted by Reviewer1240468 From New Jersey on Mar 20, 2009

I have tried prescription RX for my anxiety and racing thoughts, but it never helped like this. I feel normal, not drugged, calm and i'm able to focus on completing a task. Even my husband says he hears me laugh much more often, i'm not snappy and on edge all the time. thank you for a great product.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2919687 From Florida on Feb 02, 2007

This supplement helped tremendously with my 'brain fog'. It is one of the 'required' ingredients in my OTC meds, RX meds, and supplement regime that enables me to live with CFIDS and thyroiditis.

Sharon

Posted by Reviewer1602741 From Florida on Apr 16, 2008

I just started this and I am using it for anxiety that happens throughout my day at times. It has been a great product and I find that my mind seems to be clearer than it has been in a long time. I would recommend this product for anyone who has anxiety or stress. It works in about 30 minutes and the effect last about 8 hours. It has no side effects for me. You do not get sleepy and yet you do not get wired.

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2328120 From Florida on Jun 02, 2008

Taking this (in conjunction with Chill Pill) has helped my depression and anxiety more than St. John's Wort or 5-HTP, without the stoned feeling I got from Paxil.