Posted by Reviewer2328120 on Jun 02, 2008

Taking this (in conjunction with Chill Pill) has helped my depression and anxiety more than St. John's Wort or 5-HTP, without the stoned feeling I got from Paxil.

Relax

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Oct 14, 2008

They work, and fast. Not necessarily like a sleeping aid or something, but to take the edge off in the middle of a hectic work day, to regain your composure, maybe to help study when you are totally frazzled out, these do help a lot.

good for sleep

Posted by Reviewer2411275 on May 20, 2009

I purchased this for my 10 year old with autism and his sleep issues. This really helps him fall asleep and stay asleep better than melatonin.

Glad this product is available.

Posted by Reviewer2138447 on Aug 22, 2009

This product was recommended by my general practioner and I have found that it really does lift my spirits with little or no side effects.

L-THEANINE

Posted by Reviewer2760706 on Apr 08, 2008

My husband and I bought this for our son who suffers from ADD. It seems to be working much better than the Puritan Pride brand. In doing our research Source Natural seems to be one of the better brand names. Good stuff! Keep up the good work. J & T of Florida

Posted by Reviewer2623316 on Aug 26, 2008

My son has ADHD which his doctors have been unable to treat. I heard about L-Theanine from a friend and we've been taking it. It doesn't "cure" his hyperactivity, but it does take the edge off and make it "less squirmy in his seat," his teacher told me.

Posted by Reviewer1677730 on Nov 16, 2009

Used for sleep enhancement, I found this comparable to Melatonin - better sleep with interesting dreams.

A good supplement, but ...

Posted by Reviewer1697545 on Dec 13, 2008

L-Theanine takes the edge off anxiety, and seems to work. My only (minor) gripe is that you have to let the pills dissolve in your mouth -- not unpleasant but takes some time.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2031137 on Sep 23, 2008

i've been using source naturals l-theanine for almost a month now and i must say i love it. it improves my mood and cognition, plus it helps with migraines and everyday aches and pains. really great product. i think it's worth a try. it's cheaper than an SSRI, plus it's all natural, and it doesn't hurt to try!

It appears to work.