Great for anxiety! Improves mood!

Posted by Reviewer1759125 on Nov 25, 2008

I suffer from major bouts of situational anxiety, and this product helps tremendously! My first time I took four or five of them, and eventually began feeling more relaxed, and actually happy! Now I'm on maintenance, so I take two twice a day with a GABA. The beauty of this product is that it's a harmless protein that occurs naturally in tea leaves, so you don't have to worry about taking too much.

Very effective against insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Apr 23, 2009

Source Natural's L-Theanine works well for insomnia caused by an over active mind. It makes the mind quiet, without any side effects.

good for sleep

Posted by Reviewer2411275 on May 20, 2009

I purchased this for my 10 year old with autism and his sleep issues. This really helps him fall asleep and stay asleep better than melatonin.

Glad this product is available.

Posted by Reviewer2138447 on Aug 22, 2009

This product was recommended by my general practioner and I have found that it really does lift my spirits with little or no side effects.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer3099724 on Oct 25, 2008

Works great to keep mood swings in check. Also a great value compared to other brands. It is 100% L Theanine (No D-Theanine).

title

Posted by Reviewer1058366 on Nov 15, 2007

Helps me fall asleep when I am having trouble falling asleep naturally.

L-THEANINE

Posted by Reviewer2760706 on Apr 08, 2008

My husband and I bought this for our son who suffers from ADD. It seems to be working much better than the Puritan Pride brand. In doing our research Source Natural seems to be one of the better brand names. Good stuff! Keep up the good work. J & T of Florida

L-Theanine Help

Posted by Reviewer1481204 on Aug 27, 2008

This product, along with 5-HTP (which I take at night) has really helped me.

didn't do much at all.

Posted by Reviewer2681091 on Jan 27, 2008

Not sure what this did to be honest, as I noticed much more significant results using 5HTP.

Takes the edge off

Posted by Reviewer2052996 on Jan 15, 2008

I have a somewhat stressful job and I find that the Source Naturals L-Theanine takes the edge off and leaves me alert, but calm, which is exactly what I need!