good price on l-theanine

Posted by Reviewer2079827 on May 17, 2011

I have been taking l-theanine as a preventative for depression for some months, and the source naturals brand is a better price and seems to work as well as any of the others I have tried.

l-theanine

Posted by Reviewer2117965 on Mar 10, 2011

excellent product

Works great for a while

Posted by Reviewer1449643 on Feb 03, 2011

I found this to work for me great the first 5 days. I felt totally calm and quite happy within myself. And i have been suffering from bouts of anxiety for about 3-4 years now. After 2 L theanine it was completly gone. But you shouldnt take it all the time as you build up a tolerance for it. I would go like one week on one week off.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2463326 on Dec 31, 2010

Very Relaxing

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Dec 31, 2010

L theanine really works for me when I have a lot of anxiety. This one works very quickly as i open the capsules and let the powder melt in my mouth. I can feel the effects half an hour later. I do not take it everyday but when I need it. I take 3 capsules at a time and it works really well for me.

Anxiety-B-Gone

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Dec 27, 2010

That's what they should call this... because I have some social phobias and anxiety, but I just take one of these a day and it takes the edge off... Don't get me wrong, I still hate going out, but at least now I can actually do it without making up excuses as to why I "can't" go when really I just couldn't go.

love this

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Dec 19, 2010

Really works to help relax. I take it before bed and it also helps to fall asleep. I sometimes take 1/2 to 1 during the day as well.

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer1415509 on Dec 13, 2010

I had been using another brand and was sceptical that this would work as well, but I love using it. It is a great product and I saved money.

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2622667 on Oct 22, 2010

This product works great. It works very quickly. I would definetely recommend this product.

Feeling better every day!

Posted by Reviewer3275716 on Oct 14, 2010

I am actually feeling better every day. It is a gradual effect, but over time, a noticable one.