These really do help take the edge off

Posted by Reviewer1857565 on May 24, 2011

Great product. I take two at a time and they are super. They never make you drowsey or sleepy but do the job.

good price on l-theanine

Posted by Reviewer2079827 on May 17, 2011

I have been taking l-theanine as a preventative for depression for some months, and the source naturals brand is a better price and seems to work as well as any of the others I have tried.

Very Calming!

Posted by Reviewer1429684 on Apr 20, 2011

I have been taking L-theanine for only two weeks now but I definitely feel that it relaxes me and calms me down. Would definitely recommend.

Gifted, ADHD, and Asperger's

Posted by Reviewer2084399 on Mar 14, 2011

I have noticed an improvement in my son's ability to self-regulate and focus. I don't know if its my imagination, but I swear that his verbal and social skills have improved. Not a miracle, but better. This is a higher quality supplement than the omega 3-6-9 we've used in the past. We will definitely continue to purchase.

l-theanine

Posted by Reviewer2117965 on Mar 10, 2011

excellent product

Works great for a while

Posted by Reviewer1449643 on Feb 03, 2011

I found this to work for me great the first 5 days. I felt totally calm and quite happy within myself. And i have been suffering from bouts of anxiety for about 3-4 years now. After 2 L theanine it was completly gone. But you shouldnt take it all the time as you build up a tolerance for it. I would go like one week on one week off.

Didn't do it for me...

Posted by Reviewer1824303 on Jan 31, 2011

My couselor suggested that I try these capsules to help relax me without the use of prescription drugs. Unfortunately, I felt nothing. I was really disappointed b/c I've been on over 13 different meds to manage my anxiety and really wanted this all natural capsule to work. It's back to the prescription pad for me....

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2463326 on Dec 31, 2010

Very Relaxing

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Dec 31, 2010

L theanine really works for me when I have a lot of anxiety. This one works very quickly as i open the capsules and let the powder melt in my mouth. I can feel the effects half an hour later. I do not take it everyday but when I need it. I take 3 capsules at a time and it works really well for me.

Anxiety-B-Gone

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Dec 27, 2010

That's what they should call this... because I have some social phobias and anxiety, but I just take one of these a day and it takes the edge off... Don't get me wrong, I still hate going out, but at least now I can actually do it without making up excuses as to why I "can't" go when really I just couldn't go.