Wish I knew about this product a long time ago...

Posted by Reviewer2965491 on May 01, 2010

Finally a product that allows me to feel more relaxed.

Great for reducing anxiety without side effects

Posted by Reviewer2675635 on May 19, 2010

Great for reducing anxiety without side effects

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1065009 on Feb 20, 2010

Feel more rested...sleep better at night. No after affects

rate of L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2836340 on Mar 03, 2010

very good for depression and anxiety

I Love This

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Jun 18, 2010

My primary care provider suggests this for sleep as well as during the day. I was in a car accident a few weeks ago and she has me using it regularly. This and some other things work on the same receptors as Xanax, etc., according to her. And it is safe, being the primary relaxant in green tea.

Good sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2090761 on Jul 26, 2010

This definitely helps me go back to sleep easily if and when I wake up at 2am.

Great for social anxiety and irritability

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

Theanine helps me to cope with the anxiety I experience whenever I am faced with a social situation. It makes me calm, happy and more sociable. It's also good at calming my irritability during those times of month, or whenever I take too much caffeine. However, sometimes it makes me a bit spacey.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Apr 12, 2012

It's hard to judge whether it had helped my anxiety problem, but there's one simply amazing thing that happened after I started taking L-Theanine - I no longer have problems falling asleep. Gone are the hours of reading, drinking milk, counting sheep etc. Definitely buying more of this stuff. Edit a year later: well, it works. I haven't been this calm in years, I find myself smiling more and generally feeling more cheery. And it's not making me sleepy or sluggish, not at all. My ever anxious mind seems to have found some kind of peace at last.

good price on l-theanine

Posted by Reviewer2079827 on May 17, 2011

I have been taking l-theanine as a preventative for depression for some months, and the source naturals brand is a better price and seems to work as well as any of the others I have tried.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3235670 on Feb 29, 2012

I suffer with various symptoms of fibromyalgia. Stress really exacerbates my pain, and L-Theanine helps my body relax enough to allow me to have more days with less pain.