L-Theanine

Posted by grgstrr on Sep 03, 2011

Recommended by my doctor to help deal with stress, as needed. It works.

source naturals is always the way to go.

Posted by Reviewer1343884 on Nov 07, 2011

great product, source naturals seems to always have the best products, as far as i can tell.

Helps Curb Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2760264 on Dec 29, 2011

This has had a definite affect in the level of anxiety my husband has. He takes it every day and it has markedly helped him. I highly recommend.

Nightshifts

Posted by Reviewer2515973 on Aug 31, 2012

Calms me down and helps me sleep during the day while I am on nightshifts.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Sep 01, 2012

after years of using effexor, dreading to wean off due to the withdrawal symptoms, i finally took a week off to stop cold turkey (at the most i used 375mg effexor, gradually went down to 37,5mg where i been stuck for a year or so). the first days off of effexor where horrible! anyone who's used SNRI's knows what i am talking about. luckily i had l-theanine to take the edge off. i also used 5-htp, l-thyrosine. this combo has made it so much easier to quit, calmed my mind and makes me feel like "me" again. my psychologist is surprised at how easily i quit effexor, he has had lots of other patients who've really struggled to do so, and even when they finally got off the meds, they continue to struggle with clinical depression, heavy duty anxiety and whatnot. i am by no means saying my life is perfect, but this product really helps. i tried not using it after 10 days off effexor but my thinking became really too bad so quickly took the l-theanine, and an hour after i felt better. i hope for the future i will some day be able to live a good life without too many supplements, but as of today, i will take my supplements as an excellent alternative to SSRI's and SNRI's, HTH :)

goooooood

Posted by 5126534133258520668 on Nov 20, 2013

i bought thig for my sister. she likes it

L-theanine

Posted by 5498205521158147148 on Apr 18, 2014

Another fantastic one combine with GABA and DLPA and b6 vitamin and you have an effective sedative/relaxant.

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Dec 31, 2010

L theanine really works for me when I have a lot of anxiety. This one works very quickly as i open the capsules and let the powder melt in my mouth. I can feel the effects half an hour later. I do not take it everyday but when I need it. I take 3 capsules at a time and it works really well for me.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2463326 on Dec 31, 2010

Very Relaxing

Works great for a while

Posted by Reviewer1449643 on Feb 03, 2011

I found this to work for me great the first 5 days. I felt totally calm and quite happy within myself. And i have been suffering from bouts of anxiety for about 3-4 years now. After 2 L theanine it was completly gone. But you shouldnt take it all the time as you build up a tolerance for it. I would go like one week on one week off.