These really do help take the edge off

Posted by Reviewer1857565 on May 24, 2011

Great product. I take two at a time and they are super. They never make you drowsey or sleepy but do the job.

Will not be without it

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Jun 01, 2011

Due to a number of chronic diseases, incl adrenal exhaustion, as well as the damage to my nervous system done by Rickettsia (akin to Lyme's disease) and constant stresses in my life, I would go completely nuts without this. This keeps me grounded and calm during the day by taking one in the morning, MAYBE on in the afternoon if things get rough, and it helps me sleep better at night - I take 1 teaspoon of liquid potassium and 1 teaspoon of liquid magnesium before bed with 2 caps of this. I tried other brands and this is my favourite.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Apr 12, 2012

It's hard to judge whether it had helped my anxiety problem, but there's one simply amazing thing that happened after I started taking L-Theanine - I no longer have problems falling asleep. Gone are the hours of reading, drinking milk, counting sheep etc. Definitely buying more of this stuff. Edit a year later: well, it works. I haven't been this calm in years, I find myself smiling more and generally feeling more cheery. And it's not making me sleepy or sluggish, not at all. My ever anxious mind seems to have found some kind of peace at last.

source naturals is always the way to go.

Posted by Reviewer1343884 on Nov 07, 2011

great product, source naturals seems to always have the best products, as far as i can tell.

L-Theanine

Posted by grgstrr on Sep 03, 2011

Recommended by my doctor to help deal with stress, as needed. It works.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1126629 on Jul 26, 2011

I feel relaxed and sleep better.

STRESS GONE! AS GOOD AS A TRANQUILIZER!

Posted by Reviewer2677329 on Jul 27, 2011

I use it three or four times a day and it keeps me with an even temperament and takes the edge off my disposition.

sleeping so much better

Posted by Reviewer1156518 on Jul 28, 2011

Been taking one tablet in the morning and one in the evening since June.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Jul 31, 2011

Used situationaly. 400 mg, when things get a little stressful.

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer1415509 on Dec 13, 2010

I had been using another brand and was sceptical that this would work as well, but I love using it. It is a great product and I saved money.