Great relaxation herb

Posted by Reviewer1182840 on Nov 01, 2008

This is an excellent product when you are under stress! It doesn't make you feel drowsy and it takes the edge off. It also works as a sleep aid. It doesn't make you tired, but if you are already tired, it takes the edge of the help you sleep. And there are no side effects.

essential for my regimen

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Nov 29, 2008

Sometimes my mind goes into overdrive when all I need is to get a good night's sleep. Calms the thoughts and off to dreamland! I understand that especially anxious thoughts can be tamed day or night with this product. I haven't had the need for a daytime dose. Just my little nudge to sleep. Much nicer than over the counter sleep products. No hangover.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1065009 on Nov 01, 2010

This does not cause a drugged feeling or knock me out to sleep. Just stops my thinking at night when I'm trying to sleep. No hang over in the morning. A must in my daily "meds".

Fantastic product.

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Jan 27, 2008

Great product. Instantly produces feelings of relaxation.

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer2328514 on Oct 12, 2007

Great product, thanks very much.

good produce

Posted by Reviewer1168322 on Apr 15, 2009

This produce produces the calming affect I was looking for but without the overdosed feel prescription medicine creates. There appears to be no lingering side effects. Very good.

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer3230028 on Aug 14, 2011

Not sure if this brand is better than others, but has a good price.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1168602 on Nov 05, 2011

I take two to ease anxiety and it does take the edge off without making me drowsy.

LOVE THISS

Posted by Reviewer1968545 on Jan 06, 2012

Was not sure about this herb until my doctor reccomended trying it with another plus my klonpin and within two weeks my anxiety was so much more managable. I have severe PTSD and was taking klonopin 4x a day, now i'm taking it twice with the L-Theanine. This product is wonderful and i'm deff. going to keep using it i love it.

Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer2607025 on Jul 27, 2008

I've used this product before, but now live too far from any health food store to purchase it. Online worked great. One of these tablets a night and I sleep all night without waking.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »