10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, L-Tryptophan, 1.77 oz (50 g)

This is great

Posted by Reviewer3080687 on Nov 20, 2008

I love having it in powder form without the fillers. Getting the extra tryptophan makes my body flow more normally with the rhythms of the day -- like going to sleep at the right time. It a very effective product for me.

Take with Gaba

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Oct 10, 2012

I take a dose of this and a dose of Gaba for an excellent nights sleep. I have given this to habitual insomnacs and they have slept through the night for the first time in years.

L-trytophan

Posted by Reviewer2085227 on Sep 27, 2008

Not sure about this one yet. I took L-trytophan way back before the FDA banned it. I remember it working better than this one has. The jury is still out on this one.

Amazing results

Posted by Reviewer1814780 on May 22, 2010

This review is for L-Tryptophan, and this brand works great. I have not tried any other brand, however. We use 1/4 tsp, 3 times/day, (per Dr. Daniel Amen), and it has significantly reduced everyday stress and anxiety. We just take things more in stride. We tried 5-HTP first, but this works much better for us.

Good source of Tryptophan...

Posted by Reviewer1907202 on Jan 03, 2011

...if you want to be able to measure doses more precisely than what comes in capsules.