Better than Rx s'

Posted by Reviewer1948093 on Apr 16, 2016

Cheaper too

works for mild depression

Posted by 4676747799157596364 on Feb 18, 2016

good product that naturally helps with mild depression

For my sleep.

Posted by 5256560648149703316 on Dec 24, 2015

Seems to have better sleeping.

good night

Posted by 4690391529112917981 on Dec 11, 2015

I take it every day when I go to sleep and it helps me to relaxe and sleep

Pam

Posted by 5758194912827407584 on Sep 02, 2015

Received product very fast.

Immensely improved sleep

Posted by 5702190199778967079 on May 23, 2015

I have been taking these for a few months, but right from the start they fixed my sleeping patterns. I have struggled with insomnia since I was a child, and even when I could get to sleep, it was a restless, uncomfortable sleep, not now though. I take three tablets and in twenty minutes I'm asleep, a light, restful sleep, not an unwake-able coma, just an easy nice sleep.

miracle pills

Posted by Reviewer3191416 on Mar 31, 2015

I have been using them almost for a month now and I can't express how happy I am that I found these pills! They are truly wonderful!! 1-2 pills before bedtime are enough for me to have a good sleep and wake up feeling completely well rested! I used to always feel sleepy throughout the day because of my insomnia and lack of sleep but now I feel well every day. What is more, I didn't even expect these pills that they could reduce my appetite! I have tried lots of other dieting pills but they never worked. Now I can easily survive the whole day without overeating or craving for sweets which used to be impossible for me. As the result I even lost some weight. So, for me these are miracle pills! I wish I have found them earlier. The only con is when I feel extremely stressful before some important event, even 3 pills can't put me to sleep. I need to take something more, but with the help of L-Tryptophan I still wake up well rested in the morning :)

Great product!

Posted by 4652439876663953277 on Nov 30, 2014

It helped with my depression/anxiety/panic disorder. It took a while to start working plus I required additional amino acids supplementation. I recommend reading The Mood Cure for better advice.

Great product.

Posted by 5025003748559590362 on Nov 19, 2014

Less size, compared with others, easier to take.

Very helpful

Posted by 4900936781542919866 on Nov 15, 2014

Really improves my ability to get up early and have enough energy for the whole day, although I take it only twice daily - in the morning and in the evening. I'll buy it more