• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of three bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Think Clear

Posted by Reviewer1290882 on Mar 27, 2008

I was depressed for about 1 year and had not medical insurance. I went into my local health food store and asked for something. I have been taking L-Tryptophan 3 xs a day for 2 months now and I can think clearer and am not crying all the time. I can get up in the morning and look forward to a day and go to bed without crying myself to sleep. I recommend this to anyone who needs something for depression.

For my depression

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Jun 19, 2009

I have suffered from depression my whole life and have been put on several antidepressants and none of them worked for me and had horrible side effects. Since I have started taking L-Tryptophan I have not suffered one day of depression. Unlike before I started taking this product I suffered from severe depression, life wasn't worth living depression. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!

L-Tryptophan Benefits

Posted by Reviewer2078712 on Nov 28, 2007

L-Tryptophan is better than any sleeping pill; works great for RLS (restless leg syndrome) as well as for Tourette's Syndrom and OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder); and reducing anxiety.

great for sleep, mild depression

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

due to various issues, I've spent decades searching for the perfect sleep. I've tried nearly everything. Most nutrients did very little, most medications left me feeling like a drugged-out zombie. That's not how I want to live, so I kept searching, until I stumbled onto this (in an Iherb review, no less): each evening at bedtime I take one teaspoon of glycine powder, a half-teaspoon of taurine powder, and a quarter teaspoon of Gaba powder. I stir these into lukewarm water. They mix easily and completely, and the taste is mildly sweet. I take tryptophan and magnesium capsules at the same time. Within minutes a gentle sleep blanket comes over me. I then sleep 7-8 uninterrupted hours, and wake up refreshed and feeling great. My wife, who has always been a very light sleeper, and would be awakened byu the slightest noise, reports that she sleeps more deeply and wakes up much less often. This combination really works! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2031157 on Aug 30, 2009

I consistenly reorder this product because it works beautifully. If I'm stressed, I take one or two and it calms be down. For sleeping purposes, I take two or three and I'm asleep. The capsules work for me but the tablets do not.

no more depression

Posted by Reviewer1884564 on Nov 04, 2009

Both my sister and I seem to have inherited a tendency towards depression. This has helped us both, plus it's a great sleep aid. I only take one in the morning and one before bed, although the recommendation is for higher dosage. It's more effective than the antidepressants the doctors gave me - and doesn't have any bad side effects.

Works on a recovering addict with sleeping problems

Posted by Reviewer1997899 on Jun 07, 2009

its all in the title

Source Naturals L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1462555 on Jan 08, 2009

This product has been the most useful of anything I have tried for a natural sleep aid.

Excellent for sleep

Posted by Reviewer1784779 on Jan 20, 2009

This was the first time I've tried L-Tryptophan alone and it has helped alot with getting to sleep as well as keeping my mood stable.

solid

Posted by Reviewer1289517 on Jan 06, 2009

got this for my father who has trouble sleeping and with anxiety. he loved prozac until he tried to enjoy himself and found himself feeling very flat. This worked for him in that regard.