Source Naturals, L-Tryptophan, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

Very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2936797 on Nov 19, 2008

Have used The Vitamin Shoppe's L-Tryptophan caps and had great sleep. Was buying a bunch of stuff on iherb so thought I'd try the Source Naturals caps because it was cheap - big mistake. Last night had a horrible groggy insomnia and depressed feeling. Will not touch this product again.

It did not work.

Posted by Reviewer3342918 on Oct 29, 2009

I thought it will help me with my depression but instead made me more agitated, and gave me bad heart palpitations. Even started slowly, half dosage for two days, then increased to 500mg for the next few days then increased to two at night after a week. Had to stop after 11 days as I felt that I was getting worse. And I even ordered an extra bottle thinking that it will work and i better have a good supply. FEEL SO DISAPPOINTED!

tired

Posted by Reviewer2383160 on Jun 01, 2011

Well I really believed this to be what I needed for a good nights sleep- but it didn't work. I can't believe it!

Not use

Posted by 4819104399149135226 on Nov 23, 2013

Not use

Constipating!

Posted by Reviewer1169648 on May 10, 2014

Only tried a few times. Makes me constipated. I noticed there is iron in it. Will try another brand.