• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of three bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Works on a recovering addict with sleeping problems

Posted by Reviewer1997899 on Jun 07, 2009

its all in the title

helped in a complex of other amino acids

Posted by nirinki on Sep 25, 2013

I take multiple amino acid to get my HGH back to normal after the pregnancy and yet it is hard to say on the effect of each of it. yet I got back my sleep, and my mood improved (when I have a chance to sleep with 5mo in the house)I trust this brand and will continue taking it.

L-tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer3185305 on Dec 08, 2008

I liked this product much better than the powder L-tryptophan.

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer1027360 on Jan 05, 2009

This product is an optimum mg per pill.

Source Naturals, L-Tryptophan, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1878640 on Jan 07, 2009

Used it before and I want to use it again to help me get a better night of sleep. I like the product and it has serve me well.

Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2972532 on Dec 07, 2008

Take 2 mg of Melatonin and 200 mg of Valerian and 1500 mg of L-Tryptophan, and if your not sleeping in an hour and wake up feeling refreshed. See a doctor. Also I used to sleep on my back by default, which resulted in snoring. Now I lay on my stomach when I lay down and thats how I wake. My girlfriend says I rarely snore anymore.

Sleepless and Panic Attack

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 17, 2014

I heard it's good to normalise Dopamine and Serotonin, and also regulate the Carcadian Rhythm, so will give it a try. Hopeful that is works! So many people has written a good review on it and I often go by reviews and recommendations these days.

good

Posted by Reviewer2573134 on Apr 09, 2014

This worked well for sleeping and depression at first taking it just before bed but then my body got used to it and the effect was not as good. But now I take it before bedtime and use 5-HTP if I wake up at 2pm and St johns wort in the daytime .

Used for occasional insomnia.

Posted by 4837106362421719367 on Aug 18, 2016

I've used this on.occasion to encourage restfull sleep. It seems.to have worked well to help me aettl.down and successfully fall asleep the few.times.ive.used it.

Recommend to help with sleep

Posted by 4732740139556703646 on Aug 24, 2016

As a long time sufferer of insomnia, I can recommend this to help with getting to sleep. 3 capsules before bed and before too long I'm drowsy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »