• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of three bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2225010 on Jan 13, 2012

Ordered these for my son who is getting off Prozac. I read where tryptophan works in the same way that Prozac does as far as helping regulate the serotonin levels without the side effects. So far, so good. Will definitely order again.

Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Jan 20, 2012

A healthy sleep aid and a quality product.

Supplements for Autistic Son

Posted by Reviewer1455551 on Nov 29, 2011

Just started using these products. Things seem to be going ok so far. Delivery of the products didn't take long at all.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2832763 on Oct 12, 2011

This plus timed-released Melatonin seem to help me sleep, but they don't work (for me) on a consistent basis. I haven't found any sleep aid that does that.

Sleepless and Panic Attack

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 17, 2014

I heard it's good to normalise Dopamine and Serotonin, and also regulate the Carcadian Rhythm, so will give it a try. Hopeful that is works! So many people has written a good review on it and I often go by reviews and recommendations these days.

good

Posted by Reviewer2573134 on Apr 09, 2014

This worked well for sleeping and depression at first taking it just before bed but then my body got used to it and the effect was not as good. But now I take it before bedtime and use 5-HTP if I wake up at 2pm and St johns wort in the daytime .

Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2972532 on Dec 07, 2008

Take 2 mg of Melatonin and 200 mg of Valerian and 1500 mg of L-Tryptophan, and if your not sleeping in an hour and wake up feeling refreshed. See a doctor. Also I used to sleep on my back by default, which resulted in snoring. Now I lay on my stomach when I lay down and thats how I wake. My girlfriend says I rarely snore anymore.

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer1027360 on Jan 05, 2009

This product is an optimum mg per pill.

Source Naturals, L-Tryptophan, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1878640 on Jan 07, 2009

Used it before and I want to use it again to help me get a better night of sleep. I like the product and it has serve me well.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2673944 on Jul 31, 2009

I find that L-Tryptophan works for depression not sure about sleep yet