• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of three bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Great item!!

Posted by Reviewer2025826 on Jan 29, 2011

I loved it!!

juan

Posted by Reviewer2757826 on Feb 22, 2011

muy bueno para un buen humor y dormir

Good product - reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2261696 on Oct 31, 2011

Good product - reasonable price

Good Product for Sleep

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Dec 17, 2011

I take this every night before going to bed. I have trouble getting to sleep and this is definitely helpful.

Now sleep is refreshing.

Posted by 4625241977939343939 on Jul 05, 2016

I have always had trouble with sleep - I now take 1 L-tryptophan together with 1 DL Phenylalanine in the evening and have a fantastic sleep. I don't sleep any longer, but sleep solid and wake up refreshed and clear headed; doesn't make me drowsy before or after I sleep, just put my head down and know I'm in for a good nights sleep. I have just re-ordered this product.

Life changing

Posted by 5223579135383264901 on Dec 12, 2016

I haven't slept properly and have suffered from Restless Leg Syndrome since my first daughter was born over ten years ago. I was literally at my wits end when I stumbled across some research on the internet in regards to Trytophan and Melatonin being helpful for sleep and I thought, what have I got to lose?! Honestly within a week I noticed a significant difference, I was sleeping ALL NIGHT! I cannot recommend these products enough, they have given me my life back!!

Tried many things

Posted by 5467881029578642891 on Dec 20, 2016

L-Trytophan works for me and Ive tried many things. I do a little combo with melatonin and I actually sleep. Source naturals is a great brand too.

Used for occasional insomnia.

Posted by 4837106362421719367 on Aug 18, 2016

I've used this on.occasion to encourage restfull sleep. It seems.to have worked well to help me aettl.down and successfully fall asleep the few.times.ive.used it.

Recommend to help with sleep

Posted by 4732740139556703646 on Aug 24, 2016

As a long time sufferer of insomnia, I can recommend this to help with getting to sleep. 3 capsules before bed and before too long I'm drowsy.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2225010 on Jan 13, 2012

Ordered these for my son who is getting off Prozac. I read where tryptophan works in the same way that Prozac does as far as helping regulate the serotonin levels without the side effects. So far, so good. Will definitely order again.