• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of three bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

Good Product for Sleep

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Dec 17, 2011

I take this every night before going to bed. I have trouble getting to sleep and this is definitely helpful.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2225010 on Jan 13, 2012

Ordered these for my son who is getting off Prozac. I read where tryptophan works in the same way that Prozac does as far as helping regulate the serotonin levels without the side effects. So far, so good. Will definitely order again.

Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Jan 20, 2012

A healthy sleep aid and a quality product.

Supplements for Autistic Son

Posted by Reviewer1455551 on Nov 29, 2011

Just started using these products. Things seem to be going ok so far. Delivery of the products didn't take long at all.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2832763 on Oct 12, 2011

This plus timed-released Melatonin seem to help me sleep, but they don't work (for me) on a consistent basis. I haven't found any sleep aid that does that.

Sleepless and Panic Attack

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 17, 2014

I heard it's good to normalise Dopamine and Serotonin, and also regulate the Carcadian Rhythm, so will give it a try. Hopeful that is works! So many people has written a good review on it and I often go by reviews and recommendations these days.

good

Posted by Reviewer2573134 on Apr 09, 2014

This worked well for sleeping and depression at first taking it just before bed but then my body got used to it and the effect was not as good. But now I take it before bedtime and use 5-HTP if I wake up at 2pm and St johns wort in the daytime .

Used for occasional insomnia.

Posted by 4837106362421719367 on Aug 18, 2016

I've used this on.occasion to encourage restfull sleep. It seems.to have worked well to help me aettl.down and successfully fall asleep the few.times.ive.used it.

Recommend to help with sleep

Posted by 4732740139556703646 on Aug 24, 2016

As a long time sufferer of insomnia, I can recommend this to help with getting to sleep. 3 capsules before bed and before too long I'm drowsy.

Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2972532 on Dec 07, 2008

Take 2 mg of Melatonin and 200 mg of Valerian and 1500 mg of L-Tryptophan, and if your not sleeping in an hour and wake up feeling refreshed. See a doctor. Also I used to sleep on my back by default, which resulted in snoring. Now I lay on my stomach when I lay down and thats how I wake. My girlfriend says I rarely snore anymore.