New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, L-Tryptophan with Coenzyme B-6, 500 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Brain Chemistry Change

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jan 19, 2010

In the past, I used this product for insomnia, and I had good results. Since then, I've gone into menopause and am having sleep issues again. Last week I started taking the L-Tryptophan again, and I've had disturbing dreams and nightmares several times. Apparently my brain chemistry has changed, and this supplement is not right for me now. I would still recommend it to persons with chronic insomnia.

Standard

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Jul 09, 2013

Standard - does what normal HTP5 does. Caution against taking too much before bed as it will give me a drowsier than normal morning + v v v vivid dreams.

currently trying this out

Posted by Anaterma on Aug 21, 2013

i didn't feel much of an effect from these. i feel kinda jealous of people who write about walking into paradise garden after taking it or something. i also give one tablet to my boyfriend in the morning before work and i think there were some improvements in his mood since he was stressed at work.

Good

Posted by 4931014823585694592 on May 02, 2014

Well... My insomnia seemed more powerful than I thought.

Posted by 5283306756865127230 on Oct 19, 2014

I tried two pills per every night to help me fall asleep, but I ended up waking up till 4 or 6 a.m, like I usually did. (I think this symptom of insomnia has slowly developed as chronic one that I could hardly control now.) I could not see any changes, but I will try for three months to see the improvement. If these pills are not working, I might consider to buy more stronger inducer pills. hah...