L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer2202029 on Dec 30, 2008

Mood has definitely improved.

Unexpected results

Posted by 5684444650114378612 on Jul 15, 2016

I took just one the first time I opened my new bottle and didn't notice any difference in my sleep pattern. So, it sat om my nightstand next to my other medications and supplements for a few weeks. Then 2 days ago, I read the back label once, then again, noticing I could be taking them MORE than just at bedtime. So, I began taking one at bedtime and for 2 days in a row I slept through the night. And today I took one in the morning along with my pain med and anxiety med and did a few things and started to feel a difference in my mood. I went to my chiropratic appointment and he was able to do a wonderful manipulation. And I began to really feel good. I plan to give this a chance by taking just the 2 a day and see how I continue doing. Hopefully I can stop taking my anxiety med at some point after speaking with my Primary doctor who I advised ahead of time that I had purchased the L-Tryptophan. Right now I'm ready for my 2nd dose. Quite the unexpected results.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2749330 on Oct 14, 2008

it says to take three tablets but, I feel 1 is enough. works good.

Good formula, decent price.

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Feb 24, 2009

Addition of B6 and other co-factors makes this a good tryptophan formula in my opinion.

bargain

Posted by Reviewer1639774 on Apr 13, 2012

l-tryptophan seeems to work fine. also hss important b-6 coenzyme that's key to eye health

L tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1938551 on Dec 21, 2012

I haven't tried this alone with no other sleep aids, so I do not know how much it is helping yet. I would try it again, though.