L-Tryptophan aids sleep

Posted by Reviewer1017118 on Nov 14, 2011

This product has helped me go to sleep and stay asleep. Also, the tablets are very nice - good shape and quite smooth to swallow.

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer1813489 on Sep 30, 2011

This product didn't work for me at all

easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2280656 on Sep 25, 2011

I prefer the tablets. They are easy to break in half for a 250 mg dose.

Lovely dreams

Posted by Reviewer1395979 on Sep 02, 2011

I sleep wonderfully with this Tryptophan and awake refreshed. It's my second purchase.

Calming

Posted by Reviewer1004877 on Jul 26, 2011

I find if I reserve these for extra-tense times, they work well to calm my nerves, I take 4 on an empty stomach.

Much better than straight melatonin

Posted by aRPiieS on May 26, 2011

Tryptophan is much better and much more consistent than melatonin in sleep support, act's much slower but much longer and does not give you same kind of night sweats. Melatonin knocks you out faster and harder but wears off in hour or two, max three. You also get benefits of serotonin and endorphin as your body manufactures also these from tryptophan. For me it is easier to get adequate tryptophan from pills than food at night as my metabolism turns on overdrive and goes through night if I eat too much heavily tryptophan laden food before bed time. Will buy again if there is still a need for sleep aid next time. P5P is a additional bonus on this one, iherb should take 90 or 120 pcs packages into lineup fast.

satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer3191501 on May 16, 2011

just as ordered

Source Naturals, L-Tryptophan, 500 mg, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Apr 05, 2011

Good product. They recommend 3 at bedtime, but I find 2 works fine.

L-Tryptophan Source Naturels

Posted by Reviewer1889120 on Feb 10, 2011

My 25 year old son, who suffers from severe schizophrenia symptoms, probably caused by organophosphate poisoning at the age of 8, has been taking L-Tryptophan for 2 weeks and the change in him is remarquable. He has been confined to the house and his bed for years now we are out walking twice a day! The terror of passing people is diminished considerably and the overwhelming wish to die has gone. I hope it is going to last as we tried 5HTP last year with the same effect but it suddenly stopped working and he was thrown back into the hellish pit of schizophrenia.

good for sleep

Posted by Reviewer1702334 on Nov 22, 2010

Excellent for sleep and anxiety, and cut my sugar crave