Source Naturals, L-Tryptophan with Coenzyme B-6, 500 mg, 60 Tablets

thanks for the quick delivery!

Posted by Reviewer2089240 on Feb 16, 2009

awesome

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Mar 17, 2010

We have been using this for insomnia for several years now. It seems to be a high quality product and works well.

AHH, blessed sleep!

Posted by Reviewer3207488 on Mar 18, 2009

If you have trouble falling or staying asleep I found this very helpful - I took 500mg for every 50-75 lbs of body weight.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1847986 on Oct 06, 2009

I am very pleased with this product. Started with 2 tablets as I was using 2 capsules of another brand and found that 1 tablet works just as well. Much easier to swallow than the capsule for me. iherb stands by their shipping policy as they did not send the order the day it was ordered and so upgraded my shipping to a faster delivery.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2697053 on Sep 23, 2010

I've used this brand and the NOW brand and the Jarrow Brand - they all seem to work for me about the same - which is very well. I really like taking it to help me fall asleep. And I think it helps me stay asleep better - although there are nights when I still wake up for no reason! I love my tryptophan!