bargain

Posted by Reviewer1639774 on Apr 13, 2012

l-tryptophan seeems to work fine. also hss important b-6 coenzyme that's key to eye health

Review

Posted by Reviewer2749330 on Oct 14, 2008

it says to take three tablets but, I feel 1 is enough. works good.

Good formula, decent price.

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Feb 24, 2009

Addition of B6 and other co-factors makes this a good tryptophan formula in my opinion.

Unexpected results

Posted by 5684444650114378612 on Jul 15, 2016

I took just one the first time I opened my new bottle and didn't notice any difference in my sleep pattern. So, it sat om my nightstand next to my other medications and supplements for a few weeks. Then 2 days ago, I read the back label once, then again, noticing I could be taking them MORE than just at bedtime. So, I began taking one at bedtime and for 2 days in a row I slept through the night. And today I took one in the morning along with my pain med and anxiety med and did a few things and started to feel a difference in my mood. I went to my chiropratic appointment and he was able to do a wonderful manipulation. And I began to really feel good. I plan to give this a chance by taking just the 2 a day and see how I continue doing. Hopefully I can stop taking my anxiety med at some point after speaking with my Primary doctor who I advised ahead of time that I had purchased the L-Tryptophan. Right now I'm ready for my 2nd dose. Quite the unexpected results.

L tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1938551 on Dec 21, 2012

I haven't tried this alone with no other sleep aids, so I do not know how much it is helping yet. I would try it again, though.

Standard

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Jul 09, 2013

Standard - does what normal HTP5 does. Caution against taking too much before bed as it will give me a drowsier than normal morning + v v v vivid dreams.

currently trying this out

Posted by Anaterma on Aug 21, 2013

i didn't feel much of an effect from these. i feel kinda jealous of people who write about walking into paradise garden after taking it or something. i also give one tablet to my boyfriend in the morning before work and i think there were some improvements in his mood since he was stressed at work.

トリプトファン(B6入り)

Posted by Reviewer1530525 on Apr 10, 2014

Jarrowのカプセルと比較すると効きが悪いです。2~3倍以上の量が必要になる上に効果が低い。 Jarrow is better for tryptophan.

sleep time

Posted by Reviewer2214128 on Nov 19, 2009

does help me sleep

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer1813489 on Sep 30, 2011

This product didn't work for me at all