Review

Posted by Reviewer2749330 on Oct 14, 2008

it says to take three tablets but, I feel 1 is enough. works good.

Good formula, decent price.

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Feb 24, 2009

Addition of B6 and other co-factors makes this a good tryptophan formula in my opinion.

bargain

Posted by Reviewer1639774 on Apr 13, 2012

l-tryptophan seeems to work fine. also hss important b-6 coenzyme that's key to eye health

L tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer1938551 on Dec 21, 2012

I haven't tried this alone with no other sleep aids, so I do not know how much it is helping yet. I would try it again, though.

Standard

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Jul 09, 2013

Standard - does what normal HTP5 does. Caution against taking too much before bed as it will give me a drowsier than normal morning + v v v vivid dreams.

currently trying this out

Posted by Anaterma on Aug 21, 2013

i didn't feel much of an effect from these. i feel kinda jealous of people who write about walking into paradise garden after taking it or something. i also give one tablet to my boyfriend in the morning before work and i think there were some improvements in his mood since he was stressed at work.

トリプトファン(B6入り)

Posted by Reviewer1530525 on Apr 10, 2014

Jarrowのカプセルと比較すると効きが悪いです。2~3倍以上の量が必要になる上に効果が低い。 Jarrow is better for tryptophan.

sleep time

Posted by Reviewer2214128 on Nov 19, 2009

does help me sleep

At bottom line ..didnt like it

Posted by 4918579824339987512 on Nov 24, 2014

It has nothing to do with this specific product cause i believe any other tyrptophan product will make me feel dizzy heavy and severly depressed. I myself have some liver inflamation so it might be that tryptophan clearance in my case is defected and thus i feel bad with it. But i read at the internet that it may have many adverse effects on healthy people too and i'm not sure it is a good idea to use trypthopah products from what i read, no matter who is its vendor. Use the internet to learn more about tryptophan supplements to be aware of its possible side effects.

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer1813489 on Sep 30, 2011

This product didn't work for me at all