very good

Posted by 5709897839579798496 on Aug 27, 2015

I think that this is the fourth time I order these pills .. Ever since I can remember, I was sensitive to lactose and could not find suitable pills. I finally found a product that I do not need to take three - four capsules to eat dairy products. Capsule or two is enough! I will continue to order the product.

out of stock for long time !

Posted by 4665923760688716296 on Nov 02, 2016

I which it back to store ASAP cuz its the best lactose digest ever

i can indulge in dairy with this

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

I'm lactose intolerant but once in a while I just want to have 'no-no foods' like ice-cream or cereal with milk. This lets me indulge with no stomach cramps whatsoever.

Lactase Digest: Now I can enjoy a real cup to tea with milk - if I swallow a handfull of these

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Sep 27, 2013

I am the only one in the family who is allergic to milk. After a few hours it causes breathing difficulty, swelling, inflammation, and asthma along with mucous. Since I love tea with milk, nothing - not almond milk, not soy milk, nor those milk immitations will make the tea palatable. So it has to be real milk or cream for me, even if I battle for breath afterwards. This stuff helps - (a little) depending upon how many you swallow. Millie from Cannuckland

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer3142373 on Sep 18, 2013

Good value for the price.

Good value

Posted by 4868357216683943548 on Sep 27, 2013

This lactase caps help me a lot

Very good. Recommend.

Posted by 4891116467558756190 on Mar 27, 2014

Excellent product.

Good

Posted by 5054236124026224471 on May 17, 2016

Good.

Posted by 5471564789459236329 on Feb 05, 2015

This product is great. I was used to take another brand caps, 6 per meal and still feel some symptoms. Yesterday, I tryed this one for the first time, 2 per meal, and it worked very well agaist the blurting and other symptoms! I highly recomend!!!

need 3 tablets per 1 full cup of fresh milk

Posted by surapat on Jun 19, 2016

I'm 51 years old now, my body cannot produce Lactase at all, if take milk will have Diarrhea, when take full cup of milk need to take 3 tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »