Lactase Digest: Now I can enjoy a real cup to tea with milk - if I swallow a handfull of these

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Sep 27, 2013

I am the only one in the family who is allergic to milk. After a few hours it causes breathing difficulty, swelling, inflammation, and asthma along with mucous. Since I love tea with milk, nothing - not almond milk, not soy milk, nor those milk immitations will make the tea palatable. So it has to be real milk or cream for me, even if I battle for breath afterwards. This stuff helps - (a little) depending upon how many you swallow. Millie from Cannuckland

i can indulge in dairy with this

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

I'm lactose intolerant but once in a while I just want to have 'no-no foods' like ice-cream or cereal with milk. This lets me indulge with no stomach cramps whatsoever.

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer3142373 on Sep 18, 2013

Good value for the price.

very good

Posted by 5709897839579798496 on Aug 27, 2015

I think that this is the fourth time I order these pills .. Ever since I can remember, I was sensitive to lactose and could not find suitable pills. I finally found a product that I do not need to take three - four capsules to eat dairy products. Capsule or two is enough! I will continue to order the product.

Good value

Posted by 4868357216683943548 on Sep 27, 2013

This lactase caps help me a lot

Ótimo

Posted by 4613787357074994519 on Nov 18, 2013

Ótimo custo x beneficio, e com fácil ação... RECOMENDO...

Very good. Recommend.

Posted by 4891116467558756190 on Mar 27, 2014

Excellent product.

good product

Posted by 4681665646553031841 on Nov 24, 2014

It avoids me muy stomachache when I eat/drink food with lactase. It has a nice price forma 180 caos. Undoubtly, I will repeat

Posted by 5471564789459236329 on Feb 05, 2015

This product is great. I was used to take another brand caps, 6 per meal and still feel some symptoms. Yesterday, I tryed this one for the first time, 2 per meal, and it worked very well agaist the blurting and other symptoms! I highly recomend!!!

Baratas y efectivas, para la intolerancia a la lactosa

Posted by 5716650596988325856 on Mar 04, 2015

Estas píldoras permiten tomar lácteos a personas intolerantes a la lactosa, siempre que se tomen tantas pastillas de lactasa como lactosa tenga el producto a consumir (por ejemplo, si se toma un plato de pasta carbonara, que tiene una gran cantidad de lactosa, no bastará con una píldora, sino que se necesitarán dos o tres repartidas durante la comida para no notar los síntomas propios de la intolerancia). Su relación calidad-precio es muy buena.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »