Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, 120 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

Use With Caution

Posted by Reviewer3247744 on Sep 05, 2008

Please be advised that if you have thyroid or adrenal disorders, use this product with care and caution! The list of ingredients under the Product Details does not include Green Tea Extract, but it's in there as I found out after I received my bottle. I cannot tolerate Green Tea Extract and before I realized it was in this multi, I had already taken it for several days. I don't think it is any coincidence that an hour or two after I take this, my throat starts to swell and feel sore and constricted, and I start to feel jittery and awful. Not to mention the onset of a migraine. It just makes me feel awful. I hope that iHerb or Source Naturals will update the ingredient list on the Product Details page to include Green Tea Extract so someone else doesn't have to waste $25 on a bottle.

Can't sleep at night!

Posted by 5281208436161419568 on Aug 09, 2013

This product really perks me up, even on half the suggested dosage, so much so that I am unable to sleep at night. It is almost as if there is naturally occurring caffeine in this product. I had to stop it after only a few days as it was affecting my sleep, and making me feel worse than ever. My colleagues experienced the same thing.

Multiple bad days

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Aug 14, 2011

Made me sick

I did not see any increase in energy

Posted by 4943349460700964230 on Mar 27, 2013

Now when the hole bottle is empty I can write this. I did not see any kind of effect while using this product. Only one thing was noted was the high amount of b-vitamin. It literally turns your pee into a yellow dark gloving stinky liquid. I will not recommend and will not purchase this item again.