• Customer Ratings

Perfect БЪЛГАРИЯ

Posted by Reviewer1623494 on Mar 13, 2014

Some sick (1 month) known gave them these days tabletki.Sled already healthy! When I act the same way! I recommend them when initial symptoms from fatigue! With food meals a day, and then (after recovery) decreased gradually day one. In less overt disease act one a day!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1009145 on Jun 16, 2013

Gives me a great energy boost.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1259563 on May 23, 2012

Great product.

Active for whole day

Posted by Reviewer2652079 on Jan 04, 2012

Very good product. Keeps me active for whole day even if I work over 11 hours a day im not tired when I get back to home. And that is an amazing improvement after I started eating them.

I Keep Coming Back For More!

Posted by Reviewer2556452 on Nov 10, 2010

I started taking this product religiously back in March when my brother introduced it to me and I fell in love with it! I suffer from chronic fatigue and after two weeks of taking this product my body felt so much more alive. I eventually ran out of my supply of the vitamins in August as I just kept putting off and then forgetting to re-order more, before I knew it, it was around 3 months that I hadn't taken any Life Force Multiple Tablets. The state of my body started to return back to the way it felt prior taking these vitamins. I have just started taking them again now and I am going to make sure that I never forget to stock up on these because I know what my body is missing!

Great Multi

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Jan 09, 2010

This has the widest range of nutrients at the best price. The best multi I have found.

Great product and good price

Posted by Reviewer2004075 on Nov 07, 2009

Source naturals always makes good quality supplements.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1694974 on Feb 26, 2009

Highly recommended!

Satisfied with this Multi

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Feb 15, 2009

Our family has been pleased with Life Force Multiple. It is gentle on the stomach and seems to be doing for us everything a multi should do. Jan M.

Posted by Reviewer1209213 on Jan 09, 2009

Taking this supplement has made me feel so much better. I wish someone has told me about the benefits of vitamins before! I used to be sick all winter. Now, even when I feel like I'm getting a cold, it is gone the next day. I really believe that these vitamins have improved my health, or at least, my resistance to colds.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »